Just 'pre'-got "Outlast"

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just 'pre'-got "Outlast"

Post by Thirty3Three on Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:43 pm

Will keep you all updated on how the game is, once I can download it, come September 4th. (Oh yeah, PC, btw.) 

I know it's gonna be free for plus, later on in 2014, but I can't wait haha! It's my most anticipated PS4 game!

Also, just got my new laptop, and I can run it on max settings, based on requirements :)
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Just 'pre'-got "Outlast"

Post by Pyro-Hem on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:12 am

Let me know how it is. Not very into it, but that could change at any time since it's not out yet.
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thirty3Three on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:35 am

Pyro-Hem wrote:Let me know how it is. Not very into it, but that could change at any time since it's not out yet.
Of course man! And hey, it'll be free on Plus! So no need to buy it. If you don't like it, then whatever, eh? Haha! It "unlocks" and is downloadable on the 4th of September, so I'll keep ya updated! 

At least to me, (I'm willing to say) It does look very scary!
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thirty3Three on Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Also,

"Of course I figured that these were just PR tactics to drum up some atmosphere, like when schlocky horror movies in the ‘50s required you to sign a waiver beforehand just in case the giant rubber spider on screen scared you to death. In short, I was a nonbeliever. In reality, I was a complete idiot who had no idea what he was about to get himself into.
I entered Red Barrels' dark booth, donned a pair of headphones, and journeyed forth. About five seconds after making my way into the dilapidated structure, I realized that I’d made a huge mistake.
IGN’s own Mitch Dyer may have put it best when he told the team at Red Barrels that he absolutely appreciated their game, but that there was no way in hell he was ever going to play it again. Playing through the demo was easily my most uncomfortable experience of PAX, but it’s also one that I can’t stop thinking about. Outlast is filled with nearly every type of scare imaginable – shapes dash out the corner of your eye, lights conveniently shut off when you enter certain rooms, and bodies that seem dead suddenly burst to life. And the fact that all of this is rendered with such gorgeous visual fidelity makes the mere act of opening a door a Herculean task."

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/26/is-outlast-the-scariest-game-ever
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top