What a generation of gaming it has been!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What a generation of gaming it has been!

Post by god-of-paradise on Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:51 pm

Thanks to Lpool for sparking the idea. With the next gen consoles only a few months away from release, it would be cool to dedicate this thread to all of our favorite moments we have had in this generation of gaming. What game/moment changed how you view games? What was your most memorable cutscene? What was your very first ps3/xbox game that made you decide to get into the current consoles? Anything goes :P 

Think of this as the celebration and welcoming of the PS4 :D ... oh and the xboned
god-of-paradise
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

PSN : god-of-paradise

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What a generation of gaming it has been!

Post by DP on Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:44 am

Mostly in chronological order:

Meeting one of my best internet friends over a game of Halo 3 multiplayer at 3 AM and having amazing times with him until his internet died and I never got a hold of him after that. (They were good times while they lasted).

Being the best player in the world at Halo: Reach for several months.

Getting enthralled in the AC and inFamous franchises (and falling out with the former as soon as it officially sold out).

Falling in love with the Fallout franchise and spending a total of over 1000 hours on the two current-gen games in the series.

Amazing GTA IV "Taxi" storylines my friends and I created and laughing hysterically as we acted off of one another.

Crack in Time. Just all of it.

Jak II HD. Just none of it.

And much, much more. Damn, despite joining it four years late (and six on the Sony side), this gen was amazing.
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

View user profile http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey-Caige II on Sun Aug 25, 2013 4:55 pm

I actually got out of this generation at the beginning. I got a PS3 and the last game I played before I quit was R&C: ACIT. However, what got me back into gaming was PSASBR. It got me back into getting all my games and then some, since most were stolen after I got into high school.

EDIT: Funny enough, I'm going into college with a PS4. Cat face woot!
Trey-Caige II
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : Trey-Caige

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top