J-Stars Victory Vs.

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: J-Stars Victory Vs.

Post by Piratemankelly on Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:07 am

Yeah, I saw that.

I didn't actually check the scope of Dai's manga before. Turns out it sold better than Yu Yu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin. So... okay, pretty damn justified.

But this all doesn't really match up with the missing Anison Edition songs. There's 24 slots in game for the custom soundtrack, and Anison had 21 filled. So when this theory of 3 new playables and 1 support came in, it made sense-- 3 new series represented by a song each.

But Jotaro and DIO are both Jojo's, and does Dai even have an anime? 

Eh, I guess the extra songs don't mean anything.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiyakumo on Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:08 pm

Piratemankelly wrote:Yeah, I saw that.

I didn't actually check the scope of Dai's manga before. Turns out it sold better than Yu Yu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin. So... okay, pretty damn justified.

But this all doesn't really match up with the missing Anison Edition songs. There's 24 slots in game for the custom soundtrack, and Anison had 21 filled. So when this theory of 3 new playables and 1 support came in, it made sense-- 3 new series represented by a song each.

But Jotaro and DIO are both Jojo's, and does Dai even have an anime? 

Eh, I guess the extra songs don't mean anything.
Dai doesn't have an anime. I do have a feeling that two of the missing songs might've been for Kinnikuman (Most likely) and possibly Yugi.

Yoh, unfortunately, wont get any songs in. Dai doesn't have an anime the last time i checked; and secondary representation of franchises don't get music either.

I also learned that Kinnikuman probably wont ever join because Shueisha is having legal troubles with the current publisher of his series. Yugi might've been kept back because of Konami. (Along with Eyeshield 21, Prince of Tennis, and Death Note)
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:16 pm

So whaddoyouguysthink would be good, realistic songs to fill in the space? And of course with that comes the main character of the series whose song it's from.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiyakumo on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:14 pm

Piratemankelly wrote:So whaddoyouguysthink would be good, realistic songs to fill in the space? And of course with that comes the main character of the series whose song it's from.
Yume Senshi Wingman Opening - Wingman
Go Fight! - Kinnikuman Damn it!
Ninku Kagayaki wa Kimi no Naka ni  - Fuusuke
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down