MediEvil Artwork. My Take on Sir Daniel.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MediEvil Artwork. My Take on Sir Daniel.

Post by Fabsta1994 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:27 pm

Hey everyone! Just posting some old artwork I did for an alternate appearance of Daniel that I saw in a dream once.

[Only mods are allowed to see this image]

It had been years since Hamilton Kift last interacted with Fortesque and Kiya after their disappearance with the time machine. He searched all four corners of the earth to find out what happened to his old friends. With the help of Winston, Kift had finally discovered Fortesque and Kiya's remains... but were mysteriously scattered throughout the ruins of an ancient lair. Kift gathered what he could find of them and brought them to his labs. He attempted many times to bring his friends back to the living once again. But no matter how much he tried he could never manage to grab hold of the spirits of the lovers. He then realized that both Dan and Kiya were only brought back through one important artifact: Zarok's Spell Book.

He retrieved the book and began citing the ritual to bring back the dead. Unfortunately he himself, had accidentally revived not only Dan and Kiya, but the rest of the undead throughout the newly rebuilt London.. - including Lord Palethorn! Dan and Kiya wake up to find everything in ruin once again. Kift immediately informed them of what has happened. Since Dan could not yet combat the newly reshaped forces of darkness, Kift sent them once again on his time machine to go back to the past and prevent the whole situation from happening.

A miscalculation by Kift had accidentally sent them further back into the past than they expected. Not the museum of London, but the Kingdom of Gallowmere! On top of that their time machine has been disabled due to the conflicting paradoxes with his timeline. Dan must find his past self and find a way to fix his machine so he could assist the good doctor and save London. He soon realizes the harsh reality that he may have to change things from his original timeline in order to save the future...
Fabsta1994
Kitty Got Wet!
Kitty Got Wet!

PSN : fabsta1994

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: MediEvil Artwork. My Take on Sir Daniel.

Post by I_Am_With_Stupid on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:20 pm

What the fuck? Why is Sir Dan emo?
I_Am_With_Stupid
You Gotta Believe!
You Gotta Believe!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosdreams on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:21 pm

I like your adaption, it's also well drawn. Good work.
Chaosdreams
Staff
Staff

PSN : Chaosdreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by quackerzacher on Tue Sep 04, 2012 5:25 pm

Nice art not a big fan of mediEvil but it looks nice it would be scary if during mediEvil 3 his hair was slowly growing
quackerzacher
Trainer
Trainer

PSN : quackerzacher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Awesome artwork! It looks pretty good and I wouldn't mind it if in MediEvill 3 that one of Sir Daniel's costumes has hair like this.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VinylSolution on Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:00 pm

I like this! But I just thought of something. Have we ever seen Sir Daniel when he was mortal?
VinylSolution
Stylish
Stylish

PSN : VinylSolution

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabsta1994 on Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:33 pm

VinylSolution wrote:I like this! But I just thought of something. Have we ever seen Sir Daniel when he was mortal?

Yes we did actually. In Medievil Resurrection, the intro showed a stained-glass painting of Dan looked like when he was alive. However his hair obscured most of his face so you couldn't get a good look at his features. Strangely, he was dirty-blonde in the picture when meanwhile he was described as having jet-black hair similar to a Raven's wings.

I_Am_With_Stupid wrote:What the fuck? Why is Sir Dan emo?

If you've played Medievil Resurrection, his hair is exactly like that. At least, the front locks.

Also, I did say this was from a dream. :p

NINJA EDIT: Use the edit button instead of double post please Wink. - Helvetica Standard. (´・ω・`)
Fabsta1994
Kitty Got Wet!
Kitty Got Wet!

PSN : fabsta1994

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by VinylSolution on Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:01 pm

Maybe it's just the stained glass. I'm not usually one to use stained glass as the best way to accurately portray a person's facial features.
VinylSolution
Stylish
Stylish

PSN : VinylSolution

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Helvetica Standard on Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:45 am

quackerzacher wrote:Nice art not a big fan of mediEvil but it looks nice it would be scary if during mediEvil 3 his hair was slowly growing

IIRC, the hair and the nails still grows even when you're dead. So it'll be no surprise to see Sir Dan with hair. =P
Helvetica Standard
Staff
Staff

PSN : HelveticaStd

View user profile http://helvetica-standard.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by quackerzacher on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:39 am

Helvetica Standard wrote:
quackerzacher wrote:Nice art not a big fan of mediEvil but it looks nice it would be scary if during mediEvil 3 his hair was slowly growing

IIRC, the hair and the nails still grows even when you're dead. So it'll be no surprise to see Sir Dan with hair. =P
oh well i wish i didn't know that thats just super creepy
quackerzacher
Trainer
Trainer

PSN : quackerzacher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by I-Dentity- on Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:01 pm

Nice! I like the artwork you made! You did a little diffrent with Sir Dan, like the hair! I personnaly find this a nice touch, however I don't like the haircut itself.. But still cool you did something diffrent! Hope you will post more :)
I-Dentity-
Death To All
Death To All

PSN : I-Dentity-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top