CoD; Vengeance Pack Dated for PS3/PC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CoD; Vengeance Pack Dated for PS3/PC

Post by Thirty3Three on Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:33 pm

http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/15963/article/call-of-duty-black-ops-2-vengeance-dlc-dated-for-pc-and-ps3/

"The Xbox 360 version of Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 was expanded earlier this month with the release of the Vengeance DLC. The DLC adds four new maps and one zombies map called Buried. The DLC is priced at $14.99.
Other versions of the game on the PC and PlayStation 3 will soon be getting the same treatment with the release of the map pack on August 1, Activision announced today.
The three new maps being added to the regular playlists include Rush, Uplink, Cove, and Detour. Of the maps, Uplink is a remake of Summit from Call of Duty: Black Ops. The game's zombies map, Buried, takes place in a location where the undead residents of an abandoned subterranean Old West mining town have come back to claim their home. "

"Here are the full details of the maps included in the Vengeance pack:
Cove: The stage is set for all-out conflict on this small, forgotten island in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with players battling it out amongst the wreckage of a jet that crash-landed during a smuggling operation gone wrong.

Detour: A destroyed suspension bridge, high above an East Coast waterway, packed with scattered vehicles, exposed iron and collapsed pavement where the head-to-head action will play out on multiple levels.

Rush: Get ready for fast, close-quarters engagements in this paintball course turned full-combat arena, giving players new opportunities and challenges to use the cover to their advantage.

Uplink: In this re-imagined adaptation of the fan-favorite multiplayer map "Summit" from the original Call of Duty®: Black Ops, players clash deep in the rain-soaked jungles of Myanmar, high atop a hi-tech mountain facility."

"At present, there are no plans to bring the map pack to the Wii U."
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: CoD; Vengeance Pack Dated for PS3/PC

Post by dragonfire111 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:17 pm

who cares its COD
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thirty3Three on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:43 pm

Nice comment, dude...

Some like it you know. And many play it here, so I thought it'd be nice to post.
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:51 pm

No....stop...noo.

just make a general cod discussion and watch the inactivity
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Real_Radec13 on Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:21 pm

I don't really have a problem with COD to be honest. I find it enjoyable and I love the zombies mode. Also I still need to get BLOPS 2
Real_Radec13
Challenger
Challenger

PSN : Duck_mann86

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosdreams on Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:48 pm

But in all seriousness, people do care (not myself) but i saw this as a moment to insert this video clip (never got to use it before.)

On another note, is it just me, or has the feel of zombies gone sour? Waw I loved zombies because the maps felt scary, and there was some umph when you show them, especially a headshot. With black ops 2 it feels like shooting at water, I'm not sure, but whatever it was it removed the experience for me. I also lost interest when they went from being zombies to suicidal zombies and the like.

As for the topic at hand, hopefully them maps are goooood.
Chaosdreams
Staff
Staff

PSN : Chaosdreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:02 pm

Although the quality and amount of content in the new maps has gotten bigger and better, I agree that they just aren't as good as WaW and BO1. Nuketown Zombies is practically the closest thing we can get to an original zombies map... 

That doesn't mean that the new maps aren't fun to play, it just means that I don't like some of the new shit. Like the maps... WaW and BO1 seemed to have so much life in their Zombie maps. All of them had that grunge feel and all, but with added stuff. Creepy swamp (Shi No Numa), German Weapon Testing Facility (Der Riese), Russian Missle Silo (Ascension), The mother fucking moon (Moon), etc. Now, it's more like: Countryside where you can't see fucking shit (Tranzit), Vertical Buildings (Die Rise), etc. With the exception of Mob of the Dead - my favorite of the maps in BO2 so far - due to the fact that it just has a feeling of life and is interesting.
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:12 pm

Yeah, from what I've played of the Zombies maps, BO2's just sort of lost some of the soul. That's to be expected of the CoD series after a few games, though.
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

View user profile http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:31 pm

if its possible they fleshed it out too much. they broadened the scope too much. not to mention lack of the crew.......i mean Sam had a good dynamic with the rest of the group in moon. i really want Tank Nicolai and Takeo back. actual good CoD characters. but yeah they over complicated it. its pretty generic now. as stated Zombies is like Jak. it survived on its charm. without it we see what it really is. Average at best.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:51 pm

Yeah... The new characters are pretty bad compared to the original 4...
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BladedgeX on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:50 am

Welp 333. That's what you get for your post in the Skullgirls thread. Lolol

Anyways, yeah, I don't like the characters in BO2. Too Stinky. I prefer the 4 awesome guys from BO1. And in BO2 you have to babysit crawlers. Not good.
BladedgeX
Staff
Staff

PSN : BladeXTails

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top