Shameless self-promotion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Shameless self-promotion

Post by DP on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:54 pm

For anyone interested, we started Sonic 06. Within ten episodes we beat most of the Sonic campaign. We also recorded like 15 other videos but I can't remember the others too well besides PSAS and Luigi's Mansion. I'm ashamed of how badly I did in the PSAS one lol
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

View user profile http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:56 pm

Really? you did bad? you must be rusty huh?
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:00 pm

Yeah. I botched a lot. It was fun though. We'll probably go back to it at some point for more fun. Perhaps some online matches.

Also, MD's doing all the editing now because my Internet's out. However he's randomly depressed so I can't guarantee daily uploads. Jake is taking more of a charge on actually publicizing them and keeping it all in order so hopefully he can get MD to get his shit together, because MD needs to get used to this. I'm going into 5 AP classes next year and Axis comes first if I have to choose between that and editing videos.
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:22 pm

im watching your mario party 3 playthrough party games are always fun to watch people play
may i make a recommendation dokapon kingdom hilarious party/rpg game that will make any friends HATE each other
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:53 pm

We're definitely doing more MP soon. The final vids joule be up today or tomorrow for that one if not already.

And I will definitely look into that game. What system is it on?
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Thirty3Three on Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:10 pm

DP wrote:I figure since at this point this whole forum is a huge family, you guys should be the first to know this.  I've been planning a little side project for about two weeks now, and now is about time to reveal it.

I've started a LP Channel!

The channel is called Drop-In/Drop-Out Gaming, and the whole premise is that any combination of people can participate in the games based on who wants to join in.  Myself and (currently) two friends just hung out today and filmed four hours' worth of footage, but I'm sure I've got others that will include just me and a single friend, or other friends not currently included.  The first video will be up tomorrow.  I will warn you now that my friend was sort of a moron and forgot to set his brand new $200 mic to be the audio input for the first ~8 videos, so the audio quality isn't that great for some of them.  However, we're still gonna put them out because there's a lot of great and/or funny stuff that happens before that.

Anyway, if any of you are interested, you can check out the Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/DropInDropOutGaming (of course, the aesthetics aren't final in any way, the images are just stuff we threw together).

Pretty tight, DP! 

Looks like I have a new channel to keep an eye on! So long, CollegeHumor. "WHERE ARE ALL THE DRUGS GOING?!"
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:45 pm

Lol thanks thirty! I'm hoping either Jake or MD will start advertising on Reddit soon so we can get more viewers and requests for games in. Right now we've got a lot planned but that could run out within a few recording sessions!
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Sat Aug 03, 2013 8:07 pm

its on the wii and ps2 but the wii version is a little better though
wow after looking up the pic just realised its from atlus cool
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Sat Aug 03, 2013 10:20 pm

Hey, Jake here. You know, from DIDOG? Recognize me? ...no? Crying or Very sad 

*Ahem*
Yeah, we can look into that. I'm sorry for not having uploads the past few days, we're quite a bit behind since Kevin doesn't have internet and I'm pretty useless when it comes to this stuff. MD's fixing Mario Party part 5, at the moment, though. So I'll upload parts 5 and 6 at once for you as soon as possible.

We have a lot of footage recorded, though. Next time we get a good day of stuff in, we should have some more out for you guys, since Kevin's on top of editing and uploading when we hang at MD's.

We currently have a lot of planned games, and some things that need to be uploaded still. Me and MD did two one-shots and even made a shoutout to a special forumer here. Of course, I'm not really on these forums that often (my sig atm still stays I'm waiting for Injustice and Luigi's Mansion 2 to come out lol), so I'm sorry if I gave a shoutout to the wrong guy!

But yeah, we're planning to do Wind Waker, HD pending on if we get a Wii U. Mario Galaxy and Sonic Colors are very close in terms of obtaining, along with Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. I'd prefer the first one, but we actually need to buy these and we're taking advantage of a Gamestop deal. and the availability is shaky. But that's fine, it's a 4p Gauntlet styled game that should be perfect for the 4 of us to play.

Kevin and I were talking about doing Fallout: New Vegas, but don't be disappointed if that doesn't happen. We also want to do a few matches of Injustice, but my god we'd get wrecked by Mark. And I've wanted to play Champions of Norath, but the other guys aren't feeling it. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT THAT! 

Also, I wanted to do I-Ninja, but I can't find mine, I don't do E-Bay, and the closest Gameshop with a copy is in Staten Island.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:18 am

I'm just gonna put this here:
DigitalCatalyst Channel

Started off with some hype-as-shit Dragon's Crown!

Rough start because nobody wanted to shut up for a bit... lol. And Dylan shall be shat on as our internet sacrifice!
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:28 pm

Also, it looks like Vytrova added DIDOG as a part of the other featured channels. 

Other than that, I'm surprised we actually got views overnight. I thought we were gonna stay below 10 for a bit, but the first vid has 14 and is still rising, albeit, a bit slow, but the speed is as to be expected for a new channel.
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:04 pm

Oh, cool. I'll have Jake throw you guys as a related channel too.
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:24 pm

Done and done.

When the newest Luigi gets uploaded, I'll sign out of DIDOG real quick to sub to you guys on my actual account.

I've been hearing quite a bit about Dragon's Crown but haven't looked into it whatsoever, so I'm looking forward to watching your playthrough.

Also, I feel I should apologize for the lack of Ratchets being uploaded. Not because it's my fault, but because I'm not doing it myself. So basically I'm apologizing because it IS NOT my fault.

In addition, I want to give a little rundown for some games we're playing as a full series; you know we're doing Luigi's Mansion and Ratchet & Clank. Well, we've also been working on two other complete games, not that I'll tell you about them yet. Additionally, we have 5 more games planned in a specific order afterwards. Again, no spoilers, but one of them is a Megaman game (that has a big enough library to be a wild guess), although that one is third in line.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:08 am

Yeah, apparently our "Featured Channels" section is called "The Slam Jam!" lol

And cool beans, dude! I should go watch the R&C playthrough and if it's a Megaman game of sorts, I'll definitely watch it. To see you rage of course...
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:25 am

The only MM I've played before the one we're doing soon is SFxMM, and I wasn't very good at that. So there very well could be a lot of rage.
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:16 pm

Well, we're choosing one of the easiest games in the series. It's still a hard game of course, but we're basically going to do the one that I know nothing about.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:35 pm

Our videos should start going up regularly again. I hadn't been uploading as much as I wanted because I had priorities on finishing a montage Carson wanted me to do for Cloudberry Kingdom. Now that montage has gone to shit due to my stupidity while cleaning up my computer (I had put Cloudberry in an older folder and accidentally  deleted that folder). Meh. 

More Dragon's Crown then and, hopefully, we'll get some Killer is Dead up and going, assuming somebody else that's gonna be with me picks it up on the way to my house...

Then, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix will be next and Dylan and I will play it. Carson doesn't want anything to do with it because Dylan's gonna be nerdgasming everywhere and he'd rather not be there for that. And if there's no Carson, than Nick won't be here either. 

After that, we'll figure out what games to do next.
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:04 pm

MD is getting the wii u Zelda bundle on Friday so there's a good chance WWHD will be up soon, along with W101
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:04 pm

Well, not really "up" soon. Played soon, perhaps, but we're backlogged and have tons of stuff we want to do. I'm working on Sonics as fast as I can and some of our other one-offs. 

Oh, by the way, since MD is kinda' deadweight, it's going to be Sonic '06 for the next week at least, and probably longer. It's okay though, I think excluding "Uncle Champ Shamp" it's by far our strongest series. Enjoy!
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:30 pm

Well yeah, but I was hoping to get it out sometime near Jak II if we start it soon. I have no clue why lol
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:18 pm

Carson has just started a war with me on naming things. It was alright until he changed the name of the Kingdom Hearts video in order to basically shit on Dylan and I playing. Now, it's WAR! lol
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Fri Oct 04, 2013 12:09 am

So Shameless self-promotion here but my band Beyond The Boundary released our single "Hey Now" off our "Sons of Sun" album.

Please show some support and check it out, like, follow, subscribe and all that other jazz!
facebook.com/beyondtheboundarybtb
(Look us up on Twitter, Instagram and YouTube)

You can download the single for free!

Thanks guys and please! <3
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228

View user profile http://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:48 am

I remember the one live set you showed me was pretty good so I'll have to go take a look after school.
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:10 pm

Started Wind Waker HD and played some more Ratchet.
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:19 pm

Alright, sorry if we don't get another vid out tomorrow or the next few days. Today's the last day we have video for and I couldn't have put up more because Vegas crashed and I'm too technologically inept to fix it, and MD is too lazy to do any work.

Not that it really matters, methinks, because it's not like we have the strictest uploading schedule, but regardless, my apologies. Sorry for all the consecutive Sonics. I have two Megamen videos done and ready for rendering as soon as Vegas works again, so those will b next up (as well as a third one not too long after). 

Also, Slayer, I listened to the song. I like it, because it almost reminds me of nostalgic days spent playing Tony Hawk when I was a kid. The drum intro starts off with a great amount of intensity that I really, really like.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top