made a forum for the PS4. [If this is inappropriate, PLEASE lock and delete the thread.]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

made a forum for the PS4. [If this is inappropriate, PLEASE lock and delete the thread.]

Post by Thirty3Three on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:23 am

Well, I'm trying to gather people from forums which I know of, to join a new one made by me [I AM NOT TRYING TO DO A 'SWITCH HERE, ABANDON THIS PLACE' thing] and the forum I made is about the PS4!

Some members from another forum wanted me to create a new forum because they wanted a PS4 forum, so I did. 

I'm just here asking if anyone here would like to join my site, WHILE STAYING ON THIS ONE. I can't make that clear enough, I REALLY don't want ANYONE to leave this place. I won't either, I love it here!!

We just need more members and whatnot, so open invitation :)

Mods, if this thread is NOT good for this site, feel free to close it down, destroy it, kill it with fire, etc. :)

Love you all!!

The site is:

http://ps4forum.forumotion.com/

it's a WIP.
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: made a forum for the PS4. [If this is inappropriate, PLEASE lock and delete the thread.]

Post by DP on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:35 am

I don't see an issue with it. If anybody else does, it's up to them to lock it lol. If worst comes to worst, just do an ad for Axis or something and I'm sure none of the staff would mind then xD. I'll join in a little bit/tomorrow.
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

View user profile http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Re: made a forum for the PS4. [If this is inappropriate, PLEASE lock and delete the thread.]

Post by Thirty3Three on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:42 am

Good point DP! Thanks! :D

If need be, feel free to lock it! I wouldn't be upset AT ALL! :)
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thirty3Three on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:41 am

VYTROVA, PYRO, COME ON Wink
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doqtor Kirby on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:03 am

I feel really bad for necroposting this topic, and you can warn me if deemed necessary, but I'm bringing this back with some new updates on the way (you can even see some of them now Wink ) I'm not done yet, but when I am, this will be the "PS4's best fan forum".
Doqtor Kirby
You Gotta Believe!
You Gotta Believe!

View user profile http://dr.k.ax.lt/

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:12 am

Oh, it's fine Kirby. I don't think any of us mind. PS4rum is, in my eyes at least, a sister site of sorts. Sort of like Ayla's first PSL site was until he stole our name and burned all his bridges here, except I like you as a person lol.
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosdreams on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:32 pm

raise Oh ya, how can we forget Ayla, lol I'll get around to checking out the site once my beloved ps4 is in my room. School is kicking up in a week, so i won't be signing up for anything new until my Christmas vacation starts.
Chaosdreams
Staff
Staff

PSN : Chaosdreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Wed Aug 28, 2013 2:47 pm

ok this is topic is getting carried into bad places (By admins no less to shame) so allow me to remove the danger and get it back on topic. 

danger removed

now on the forum. i appreciate its a WIP and for a WIP its very nice but even the early builds of PAStadium looked alot better. also on the Axis section Gex is not confirmed (333 its 90% not happening) and i believe (DP can correct me on this) its the all stars super system with the ability to kill for knocking of screen with bursts/ large knockback.

also its very dead. if you get decent activity i may join up.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:45 pm

Lpool, Ayla quit the community and has insulted our staff many times. It's fine. And Supers do NOT do knockback. They play exactly as in PSAS. There are ring outs but only through getting knocked below (maybe above once I test things like that out) the map. It is an All-Stars fangame first, with SSB guest characters and elements included
DP
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Wed Aug 28, 2013 3:49 pm

thats kinda what i meant i just worded it funny. 

and i know. but its bad memories.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:50 pm

No, it's fine.
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:36 pm

Can I be an Admin?
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doqtor Kirby on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:14 pm

I am enjoying the conversation this revival spawned lol. But there are a few things I want to point out...
lpool1996moh wrote:now on the forum. i appreciate its a WIP and for a WIP its very nice but even the early builds of PAStadium looked alot better. also on the Axis section Gex is not confirmed (333 its 90% not happening) and i believe (DP can correct me on this) its the all stars super system with the ability to kill for knocking of screen with bursts/ large knockback.
The only reason PS4um doesn't look like PAStadium is because Kirby =/= Helvetica Standard
If that was the case, then it'd look a little nicer. But I am working the hardest I can to make it look even semi-good. (I even have a second theme I'm looking at installing).

and
Anaconda_Vice wrote:Can I be an Admin?
No.
Well actually that's 333's decision but I don't think we'd need a third admin for a long time.
Doqtor Kirby
You Gotta Believe!
You Gotta Believe!

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:22 pm

Have you seen my qualifications?
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Doqtor Kirby on Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:46 pm

Anaconda_Vice wrote:Have you seen my qualifications?
Again, it is 333's final decision, not mine.
Doqtor Kirby
You Gotta Believe!
You Gotta Believe!

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Thu Aug 29, 2013 12:07 am

I know.
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top