Ultimate team

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ultimate team

Post by Izar on Mon May 27, 2013 1:45 pm

Also no super powers like "the one above all" those omni guys would always win...unless its like semi omni like super mega spawn then i find that ok :p
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

PSN : Izar22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Mon May 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Do you see why he was my og avatar yet?
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Mon May 27, 2013 3:51 pm

ya lol....i hve a question? can he copy people he cant see? cause then id use the johny storm with all of the fantastic 4s power :p....or a ghost....i was thinkin pennywise but im not sure how that would work and id need too read kings new books
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Mon May 27, 2013 4:22 pm

Alright, I have seven people planned and also an army. Even though my team's not complete, this going to be a doozy for sure lol.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Mon May 27, 2013 4:36 pm

lol ugh so many charecters to think about hmm....ill see what count has then ill think.....oooh ooh i have a question can metal sonic talk? why am i asking i have gooogle muhahaha
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Mon May 27, 2013 4:47 pm

Alright, I've got my team!

Team Leader:
Spider-Man (Otto Octavius)

Members:
Flash (Wally West)
Gandalf the White
Monkey D. Luffy
Naruto Uzumaki
Link
Jak
Sora
Dante (Classic)
Kirby

Army:
Celestials

I mainly made up my team to counter lpool's, but I'm damn sure that it can also take on Izar's team as well as they can prove to be pretty versatile. However, I don't really want to say how they'll prove to be such worthy adversaries until lpool's on again. Just be warned, I've got plenty of images, gifs, scans, and video evidence to back me up as well so I'm not just spouting BS (even though I'd never do that anyways).
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Mon May 27, 2013 4:53 pm

hmm...ur team seems alittle up but im sure im missin smothin...i think my second team would destroy this one idk bot my first.i guess it could stop pools team but i need an explanation :)
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Mon May 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Oh dem threats in naruto and Kirby also wally to outrun metal...until he copies. Not to mention ammy and Percy who fuck over this team.

Otto v akuma...AGAIN?
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Mon May 27, 2013 6:24 pm

i had time to think and here is a fun little team

plauge and terror-if they call your name and dont answer u get sucked into a magical gourd(nicknames) too.and metal sonic cant talk so......YA.

genie(with feet)-i mean shiit hes got so many powers i dont even know what to say.....he can dance and sing to so watch out Wink

timmy turner-i wish i had the most powerful force field to protect everyone.

freakazoid-wild card but can tell people about the weaknesses of the other team and do some stuff on his own and he is super fast so :p and crazy

the thing-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8faq5amdK30

johny storm(all pwers) invisabilaty,forcefields,super massive fire attacks,super strength with rocky arm,super smart and stretchy.....i mean lol cant cpoy what u cant see.

it-can choose to be not seen,fuck with there heads...pretend to die,control u,and....eat u lol he could be anywhere anytime

nanite controlled nick fury-has a shit ton of super powers but if u get nanites in u .u share ur power with everyone ...also id give nanites to everyone on my team making them souless hyper powerd badasses...but insane...cause freakazoid,

dr. manhatten-unafected by nanites but still a souless hyper power.

vegetta-im choosin him over goku cause in mind controll he can still do what he wants so hed have the shared nanite power but have his sayin pride to just in case i need a emotion somwhere

Dialga-oh you wanna stop time......NO dialga forbids it :) and dat roar of time.

army-nanite controlled sayins :)

my main strength in this is the nanites from fury....they all become connected in power with him
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Mon May 27, 2013 6:37 pm

He copies all that izar. He copies by energy signatures and what not. Also you dare reference the ff movies? HOLE NOW!

also Timmy is dead weight he can't kill or fight or attack anyone more powerful than Cosmo and Wanda which is my entire team. Oh and metal can talk. Also he can answer in other tounges so his robot noises count. Now to quote metal "KNEAL BEFORE YOUR MASTER!"
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Mon May 27, 2013 6:41 pm

Alright, time for the Nerd Factor to kick in! Now, let me just type down all of your and my team members to make sure I don't miss any characters or possible counters.

My Team:

Team Leader:

Members:
Flash (Wally West)
Gandalf the White
Monkey D. Luffy
Naruto Uzumaki
Link
Jak
Sora
Dante (Classic)
Kirby

Army:
Celestials

Your Team:

Team Leader:
Good Cole

Members:
Metal Sonic
Bass
Percy Jackson
Thor
Akuma
Ratchet & Clank
Green Lantern (By the way, not that it matters, but which GL did you pick?)
Amaterasu
Death

Army:
Black Lanterns

Black Lantern Counter:
Alright, let me start by getting your army out of the way. One of the few weaknesses of Black Lanterns is that they're actually vulnerable to light. So with Gandalf, he'll use his Blinding Light skill which strikes foes to be blind and allows my army of Celestials to take them down with little to no resistance. Not to mention I can add in some Light Jak support as well and Gandalf is an Isitari that is just a soul and not a true living being, which allow shim to harm the BLs anyways. And even without him, my Celestials would just hold off your BLs in a stalemate because we basically have invincible space gods versus an undead Lantern Corp.

Cole & Ratchet Counter:
When it comes to Cole, I could do three things with him. One, Otto is a master tactician and already has loads of plans unloaded at his disposal. Also, unlike Batman, he doesn't just disregard his plans but saves them into his Spider-Emblem on his suit. So if you read SSM issue 1, he just has to click it and say "Plan: Epsilon Five" which enables a power dampening field from installing one of his inventions around the environment (either already installed or super-speed beotch ( http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif ). This in turn would not only make Cole grovel in pain on the ground from being a living battery, but also effect Ratchet's weapons (that or Flash just disarms Ratchet and/or scrambles his brains by vibrating his molecules into his head). Therefore, no Groovitron or RYNO. His second option is that he uses the modified version of AIM's quantum-field generator that he made in Avenging Spider-Man issue 18 to disperse Cole's electrons (aka, his entire being). Third option, Luffy beats him to a pulp because he's a rubber man immune to electricity.

Metal Sonic & Bass:
This is going to be what happens:

And in case you want to use the "Metal Sonic has super-speed too, so he'd dodge" excuse, I say "Plan Omega Three" and you can taste my frictionless floor superior spider-speed plus web-shooters to keep you isolated in a nine-second made street-wise blockade.

Percy Jackson Counter:
Sora, I think that's obvious. Riptide can't affect average humans (especially one with a heart like Sora) and despite the blade being able to clash with the Keyblade, only one person's going to get hurt here. Now of course, Percy still has his elemental demi-god powers, but Sora's also got his magic, Keyblade, summons, etc. I think it'll be an interesting and cool match, but my money's on Sora.

Thor, Green Lantern, and Akuma Counter:
Flash. Really, Flash can take on all of them. And me picking Wally West out of the whole Flash family does not make it easier. Superior speed, reflexes, infinite mass punch, speed-steal, BFR into the Speed Force, vibrate his molecules to escape grabs and scramble his enemy's brains, I can go on all day. If he's contained in a bubble-like structure by GL, he just has bump against the walls fast and quick enough to break it. Thor's the only one I look at that someone might be able to come up with an argument for, but Wally has also gone up against the likes of weather-controlling villains, Mongul, and the goddamn Anti-Monitor in which ONLY HE (and not even Superman) was able to harm. He can even go fast enough to outrun Krypton's explosion and defy both gravity and time. Here's the evidence if you aren't sure:

Amaterasu and Death:
Okay, I'll admit that this is where it gets a bit tricky for me since I don't know these series too well, but I have done my homework so I'm confident in my nerd skills. Kirby can be used to copy Amaterasu and use her abilities against her (I doubt Death is going to let himself get caught in his suck though but it might be possible). But the main factors in this are Link, Dante, and Naruto. Link can use his Master Sword (evil's bane) and light/silver arrows against Death while Dante also provides support from his demon powered Ebony and Ivory guns along with the Yamato sword (one of the strongest fictional swords in existence that is imbued with magical properties and is able to cut through anything), super speed, and several Devil Trigger forms (most notably his Majin form which is invulnerable and allows him to fly while wielding twin blades). And if that isn't enough, Naruto can use Sage Mode and access his Nine Tails chakra along with using the Tailed Beat Bomb along with being able to share the Nine-Tails chakra with any of his teammates. And you can even get Gandalf in there since he's an Isitari and even slayed a Balrog, he can join the fight against Ammy by using several of his magic abilities that can counter against her Celestial Brush techniques. Once they're done with Death, they can focus on Ammy if Kirby can't get the job done.

So... gentlemen, may I proclaim, "Check and Mate". Surely we can see now that my team is clearly... SUPERIOR. Hey
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Mon May 27, 2013 6:49 pm

lpool1996moh wrote:He copies all that izar. He copies by energy signatures and what not. Also you dare reference the ff movies? HOLE NOW!

also Timmy is dead weight he can't kill or fight or attack anyone more powerful than Cosmo and Wanda which is my entire team. Oh and metal can talk. Also he can answer in other tounges so his robot noises count. Now to quote metal "KNEAL BEFORE YOUR MASTER!"

Timmy is not dead weight he can wish for anything and fine lets say metal sonic actually knows what to do when his name is called and he says here Nick furies nantites would take over metal sonics body making him part of the fold which would be me all my charecters together and the thing would take out the rest of your team not to mention that nick fury would have all of my charecters power plus my armys PLUS metal sonics And if he is around my army they gain his powers and if any of my charecters are near my army they gain there power...NANITES beat metal sonic :)
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Mon May 27, 2013 6:54 pm

Imagine this but as nick fury :p lol :p not to mention all the other powers :) this is my final team :)
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Mon May 27, 2013 7:10 pm

[quote="Count Mario"]
Team Leader:

Members:
Flash (Wally West)
Gandalf the White
Monkey D. Luffy
Naruto Uzumaki
Link
Jak
Sora
Dante (Classic)
Kirby

Army:
Celestials

Mkay i see what you have there :) Mkay so im gonna get some nanites into kirbies system id even let kirby eat nick fury for a sec lol and then the thing would take over sora and rip his body open and turn into a keyblade wielding monster.I have a feeling the flash would be the most diffucult so id make genie and some sayins take care of him and the sayins have genines power cause of the nanites.and pretty much every one else is pwnd....maybe gandalf can stay alive for alittle but keyblade wielding monster thing coud mess him up.I wouldnt really have to use anyone else i mean your army is good but i have other people just chillin and well itd be easy cause the fold (nanites collective name) shares the same mind and freakazoid has the internet in his sooooo :p

Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Mon May 27, 2013 7:18 pm

I'd make a team, but it would end up being the most OP shit in the universe... Therefore, I won't. lol
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Mon May 27, 2013 7:23 pm

Try it lol :)
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Mon May 27, 2013 7:47 pm

No izar just no. You don't make sense. Its not like he can't talk and move. It'd your third team and still nothing.

now count. First and foremost. In order for your team to work your team is too spread out. In order to defeat one of my guys another of mine is free to do as he pleases.

Lets leave the armies at a stalemate its easier.

Cole and ratchet v superior.
For that to work you have to assume Otto has environmental advantage, and although he can up close he can't beat cole from afar especially with ice. or a vortex to tear apart spocks Tech/webs. And ratchets tech is more advanced than pretty much all the marvel universe (case in point clank) thus unaffected by all spocks tech. So unless flash comes in and he's busy ratchet gets out his guns. Including groovitron. And Spock would have to see him as a threat, with Thor there not happening.

Ill skip metal and base for now although you will like my counter. Or hate me cause it literally makes em invalnurable....which brings me tooooo

Percy
he beats Sora. If Sora has fought gods (he has) or has anything special about him (he does) riptide takes effect. This thing cuts and causes searing pain on contact. And then the curse of achilies

thor gl and Akuma.

Believe it or not my way out is Akuma. His oni form to be precise. Flash doesn't live a shun goku sotsu from him. Of course he needs to land it. Where gl comes in. Flash can break out fast but no instantly. And that's too slow.

ammy and death.

Unfortunately Kirby the ball of death is too slow here. He can be dealt with at a distance by ammy and her brush. Power slash effortlessly cuts diamonds. Gandalf is a spirit thus must bow to death. He literally stores gandalfs in his chest and sells them. Link needs to get a shot on death and with all the experience handed to him death is just a better fighter. He has been fighting enemies more powerful than ganon since the dawn of time. Both could kill each other on a hit in theory. but death wont get hit. Now naruto and his bombs of beasts tail things. Simply put an injured death survived a weapon that would kill his bosses or any other being bar god and Lucifer in one hit. So it will sting but he could take em. And of course their reaper and shiranui forms making them invincible. Dantes a demon. Both of these kill 1000s. In fact death has fought the most powerful demon and angel bar the big ones god and Lucifer and won. and ammy beat the lord of darkness. Santee cocky nature would get him killed especially with the brush in play.

Metal and bass.

The piece de resistance. Of course this decides the fights. So first of all they has all spocks strategys they see them coming. That's for building it into the suit. They have flashes speed and powers and since they can copy my team too percys invulnerablity along with both our teams powers. They can also fly so screen your slick floor. And Finally the creme De la creme. Treble and the chaos emeralds. Super super bass and super metal sonic with all our teams powers. And with the finale if world's colides cover this is legit. Megaman transforming confirms a) robots can use the emeralds b) out of universe can and c) fusions can. All this and more fucks over the spider bots.

I'll take my medal now. Sonic boom sonic boom sonic boom.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Mon May 27, 2013 8:13 pm

Terror and plauge-That gourd is powerful.

Genie with feet is even more powerful than this lol :)

THis is my favorite video :) if you are gonna watch one video watch this one :)

aaaaah i got scared watching this lol

Hey it happend :p

Muhahaha my main man

:) im using him for his time ability...but he also has nice hyper beams

FINAL FLALHSLDHFSLDHFSLDHFL:SDHF

muahahaha
I just realized that i went over my own limit of warriors....with freakazoid...hmm....so im gonna kick out timmy and put in freakazoid cause genie can do everything wanda and cosmo can do :p

:) yay

My army :)

Last edited by Izar on Mon May 27, 2013 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Mon May 27, 2013 8:21 pm

I make perfect sense ok Nick furys nanites have to power to
1.Make him Super powerful and have the power of anyone effected by it.
2.Make anyone(including metal) to be under a zombie mind control state and give some of his powers to nick
3.Have everyone effected by nanites have the same mind
4.Give lower level warriors the power of him and the powers of a higher ranking person so lets say my army the saiyens is being led by johny then all of the saiyins have johnies power.
:) i win...these nanites are my trump card and there the trumpiest trump card ever
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Mon May 27, 2013 8:36 pm

Except metal and base copy their powers and can still increase their own and Percys indestructible.

Now hate to be that guy but could someone clean up izars double posts. we have an edit button.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Mon May 27, 2013 8:45 pm

sorry about that :p i forget double posts.....

but im not sure if terror says bass he would know to say "here" and get sucked in ....my entire team is the fold bascicly with the nanites and they would make bass and metal go to my side and be part of the fold....and then percy would just lose i see two ways of winning either with the gourd or the fold either way i win

and the things spread rate plus nanites equal super mega fast spreading ...and if that dosnt work i have it whos a power mind twisting entity
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top