Ultimate team

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ultimate team

Post by Izar on Sun May 26, 2013 4:28 pm

So i was just thinkin cause i was bored who would make an awsome team of ten that no other team of ten can defeat and i came to my conclusion also you get an army of an enemy or somthing like that (ex.stormtroopers) The rules are that they cant be in a team so no like avengers plus the z fighters or anything.

Freakazoid-He has super speed,strength,and telekinses but my main draw to him is that he has the entire internet in his brain.....he knows....everthing that there is to know :p so he knows everyones weakness and he knows that he would know everyones weakness cause i said it on the internet....here :p....not to mention hes hilarous

Jin Kazama-Hes not the strongest guy but i think hes a good leader i mean he took on the entire world and was winning and killing everyone.....not to mention he can turn into the devil so id put him in charge of everyone.

Penance/speedball-This guy could probably beat anyone exept dr.manhatten.As speedball he has the power to bounce around super fast,shoot kintetic balls,force fiels that absorb anything,flight and super strength....as penance when ever hes in pain a super POWERFUl blast comes out of him.He wears a suit with spikes that rake his flesh so he gets super powerful even enough to take down the hulk.He has found a way to use his speedball powers and penance powers at the same time.

Goku-hes goku....kamehaha.Hes awsome.....he always gets better and can blow up planets :p

Superman-Hes......superman :p

Rogue-I would pair her up with superman and shed touch him and shed be super powerful and superman would need to tan for a sec then boom strongest fuckin duo ever....lol i wouldnt let her touch dr.manhatten though shed gain all his knolege forever and that....would be sad :p

Mister Fantastic-Hes strechy and has those cool powers and could beat ever other person in the fantastic 4...exept the torch maybe but hes really smart....like really really smart...id make him like make weapons and shit for people and portals and .....things lol :p

Dr.Manhatten-he.....would.....fuck up everyone......and.....ya lol :p

Spawn-He killed God and satan.....i mean ....can you even :p.....and i think that when hes like super duper spawn he could maybe attempt to hurt dr.manhatten...and thats sayin alot

Ryuk-Id just give the book to jin lol :p then jin gets those eyes and ryuk would just follow him around and jin can kill everyone....maybe even dr.manhatten if hes quik enough idk.And ryuk.....would just chill.

And if these people had an army i would choose the heartless from kingdom hearts and jin would be in charge and thatd be fun :) Im a nerd lol ...think you can make a team that can beat this team.....come at me bro :p
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

PSN : Izar22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ultimate team

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun May 26, 2013 5:19 pm

"Cracks knuckles" nerd powers go!

Team leader: Cole Macgrath (good)

cole has. A good head in his shoulders and is used to reigning in chaotic superhumans. And he's a powerhouse capable of taking down most of that list.

Metal Sonic
Bass.

These two are here to take out the glaring threats: superman and goku. Copying their powers and stacking them to their own enormous means they could fight both single handed although with difficulty. Also can copy rogue and manhatten.

Percy Jackson

although the youngest if the team he is indestructible and the best swords men Olympus has. Riptide can defeat spawn

Thor.

Backup plan for superman. Mjolnir is magic.

Akuma

should it come to a fist fight Akuma can take anyone especially if goku and supes are weakened.

Ratchet and Clank.

And you think fantastics gadgets are awesome.

Green lantern

need a way to contain a lot of that power. Mainly manhattens

Amaterasu

need to get rid of that death note and ammy is up to the task

death

the most experienced warrior in exsistence

army
Tough call but ima going with black lanterns.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Sun May 26, 2013 9:08 pm

I think i would start by gettin freakazoid out of there then communicating by ear pieaces created by mr fantastic listing ur guyses weaknesses so itll be easier to win. id also protect jin like crazy probably by teleportan him somwhere. but i think hed get off 1 name before u destry the book and id kill bass right away. for cole id get spawn to pur water on him also id get mr fantastic to blind metal sonic and aattempt to mess with his circuts and while spawn is killin cole id distract percy with alot of heartless then id senc penace against thor....now thor would win but peance would fuck his shit up id go over kill on r and c sendin super man and i think after a while mr fantastic will die and metal sonic would be alittle fucked then id send freakazoid so he could copy his powers and that would mess with metal sonic and might kill him and if it dosnt spawn shall do it . for death id use goku and roge lettin goku fight him alittle then rouge touch him and gain his expireence idk who amaturitsu is...i googled him and hes either a ninja or a sun goddes sooo......superman lol idk hed be done with r and c by now ...or jin would fight him idk . i would send ssj3 goku and yellow eletric heartless for heartless ...i would then send dr manhatten to just destroy ur entire army and if ratchet gets clank then peance gets his cat...niels who has same powers as him to finish thor then id watch as percy takes on all the heartless and die :) although im biased
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Sun May 26, 2013 9:11 pm

*ssj3 goku and yllow heartless for green lantern
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun May 26, 2013 9:28 pm

Sorry but lol no.

Metal and bass insta copy data. So they have your entire teams powers. Ammy stops time with her celestial brush cutting the death note or blowing it away help even burning it (search Okami) Percy is near indestructible with one weakpoint which is magic so supes can't xray it. (i know these characters) as for fantastic and freakazoid...that's ratchets job his tech outclassed both of theirs and he can defeat both one v one. Rouge can't copy metal and base, Thor metal and base can defeat supes, lantern is no longer weak too yellow after the parralax incident (count would be proud). Heartless are. curbstomped by all my guys and that's deaths main purpose and Percys I guess. If Sora can do it these two can. Also I got black lanterns. It takes white lanterns to beat them. You don't have that. Also you require fantastic to give out earpieces unopposed and he just wont. Any one on my team beats him.
Jin and fantastic and ryu x are big weak links in your set up along with the general heatless army. You picked strong characters I picked speedy copy cats. Honestly my weaklink is cole or Akuma. I repeat cole or Akuma. Also rogue gets powers from touch....not the ability to use em like metal sonic and bass. And she has to touch Nuff said. My entire team could kick her ass. So another weak link. That's 4 of 10. As I pointed out I set up to survive Manhattans big hits and take those damm super aliens out fast.

Only count has a chance to out nerd me so stop. Also I possed limitations like no 2 characters from same universe. Other wise galactus, thanos, darkseid win.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Sun May 26, 2013 10:02 pm

in my mind i just kinda thought everyon would have ear pieces already ...hearless are weak but there is a shit load of them and id give jin full control of them and ansems little monster thing.im gonna stick with my theory that freak would fuck there data with cat pics and finding out there fictional an alot of weird crazy shit...with lantern....hm i still think goku could take him...manhatten could probably kill the black lanterns ...ill give u the death note thing but after u do that ammy will be dead.....freakazoid wouldnt really fight hed just annoy everyone .....i thought about switching ryuk with king of all cosmos but idk alittle too op when matched up with manhatten....speakin of manhatten he can mess with time too and see the future ....he might screw over ammy....and if i could id let rouge touch freak and manhatten...that....would end the world lol....and ur forgettin penance he can seriously screw over any of ur guys as speed ball....percy hits him...he comes back with twice the force...i could switch him with sebation shaw but hed die...and i wouldnt get the cat lol also with heartless i get the healy bells and stuff...and copy cats always win :( ....they should have a limit though like when they get to a certain point there fucked?...idk freakazoid would know
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sun May 26, 2013 10:14 pm

Reed's only useful if he gets prep time. Without it, he's just a liability. Well, unless you bring the Ultimate Nullifier into the hands of someone with capable mind. However, even Speedball has limits as to how much pain he can withstand before getting hurt or even dying from sheer impacts over time. He even had to rehabilitate himself because the spikes in his suit were actually its toll and wounding his body. And lpool, you get serious props for referencing Emerald Twilight, seriously. lpool really owned this lol, but Izar, if you put the right knowledge to the test you might be able to prevail (although his team does outclass yours from first glance, it really does).

If I'm bored enough though, I might participate with you guys as well.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun May 26, 2013 10:31 pm

Most of my team is too good.as I said metal and base copies your entire team and stacks it onto their already imense powerlevels. Ammy would handle the death note straight away sensing its magic so no she wouldn't die she is a god after all. Plus I have death itself so :p as for Manhattan v the lanterns they could and would contain his power. Plus they keep coming back. Heartless can't be controlled only released. Jin sets them on something and.....they die. and as I said ratchet and by extension clank along with metal and bass are too advanced for freakazoid to hack. Also strengths and weaknesses of heroes are not well documented outside if kryptonite. also the heroes all come from different worlds so he has no info of use AT ALL. So no freakasoid is worthless. And do you think penece is faster than metal (tip lol no) and thanks to riptides effects whenever Percy (as an example) hits him he experiences searing pain. He could hit Percy with a supernovas worth of forces and unless he hit that sweet spot Percy lives. And if you get earpieces so do I. And unlike your guys mine follow orders well Akuma withstanding. And any one of them could be leaders. and you think rouge touching Manhattan and freak makes bad things. Imagine metal and bass with that power. And more. Also as a tekken fan jin is a horrible leader. His right hand man and uncle now leads the resistance and his father is his always one step ahead enemy.

Edit: thanks count. I kinda counter picked him. But if I was making a team this would be pretty much it cept I'd Sub supes and goku in for Akuma and....cole I guess with Percy becoming leader (as count knows he is a kick ass leader guiding teenagers hoplessly out classed to victory against the titan army.)

Last edited by lpool1996moh on Sun May 26, 2013 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Sun May 26, 2013 10:35 pm

finne i lose ....but if im right about freakazoids brain makin ur robots head explode or they have a certain limit to copying thing then i win ...ya ....hmm would shaw be better than baldwin i mean there powers are simalar but very different. i kinda assumed that reed would have a prep time
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun May 26, 2013 10:38 pm

Sorry izar. Its bad I coulda gone on too. For your team to work you need a lot of variables to fall into place and honesty they just won't.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Sun May 26, 2013 10:41 pm

but jin never wanted t win just bring death...and freakazoid has acsess to our internet and he wouldnt hack although he could his vast knowlegde would mess with there heads ...altough u do win over all...unless spawn is all like blurgarga M.o.M POWER ...idk who could copy that lol
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Sun May 26, 2013 10:44 pm

and if i wanted to kill everyone i could just add M.o.M but thatd be cheating
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun May 26, 2013 10:46 pm

Again no limits to copying.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Sun May 26, 2013 10:55 pm

hmm let me ponder how to stop this robot ...hmm...well i could use technology he couldnt really copy that...hmmm......well in death battle dr wiley makes him go crazy...idk if i wanna do that though......hm.....maybe adam sandlder in that tremote controll movie......or sonic i mean he beat him...but not super mega metal sonkc.....OOOh i got it mr fantastics nanite technolgy :) boooom he controlls him now
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun May 26, 2013 11:10 pm

Again that's prep time and even eggman can't control metal....and yes metal can copy technology. Sonic beats him through circumstance. at stardust he lost due to eggmans incompetence, in 4 ep 2 sonic had tails and in heroes it took the entire cast to take him down, including 3 super forms. That brings me to metal madness and super base. Oh and whilst I kill your resistance,ratchet has the unstoppable groovitron. Freakazoid has our internet? He has our horrible speeds.

Also Adam Sandler? Really? Help if we call back up I call ghost rider.... Don't make me do that. The fact your resorting to prep and people not in your squad shows how outclassed you really are. Although great by themselves as a unit your team sucks. mime is more powerful and functions as a solid unit with a bike courier or a high school sophmore in charge.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Sun May 26, 2013 11:19 pm

ya ...you win :( unless i swich out mr. fantastic for like....idk The one above all.....that might be alittle overkill lol i had to look up the most powerful charecter and thats what showed up lol i could take out jin and put in dr wiley but that would cause us all to lose ...cause well ...thats what happend in the death battle
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Sun May 26, 2013 11:29 pm

ooh ooh....i just found this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfPJHvo889w :) i looked him up and he dosnt have a real power persay hes just really lucky .....so he throws a rock at metal sonic and metal sonic opend his mouth and it goes inside his body and finds his core and it hits it and.....lucky stuff happens :) and he cant copy it YAY....only person i can think of who can beat lucky man is jinx hmm
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Mon May 27, 2013 12:06 am

who u think can beat metal sonic? i watched somethings and he seems pretty unstoppable on an even playing feild:p.maybe another copy cat but idk who ....ii think a nanite could controll him and a robenza would confuse him.....maybe spawn to an extent? i mean he cant make a heavenly weapon...idk im thinkin hard....hmmm
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Mon May 27, 2013 12:47 am

Last edited by Izar on Mon May 27, 2013 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Mon May 27, 2013 2:32 am

OK ok ok ...new team lol
The thing(alien not super hero)-I think that it could be the most annoying thing to fight ever
Dr.Manhatten
Baby(dbz) kind of like the thing exept more vunerable but still really hard to kill and can get extremly powerful
Silver surfer-i kinda forgot about him and his powers but hes just a bad ass over all
Timmy turner-I WISH THAT METAL SONIC DISAPEARD....I WISH I HAD A LIGHTING MAGIC POWERS Booom and the fairies would hide so :p no copy cattin for metal sonic.He can also wish for the power to stop time and other badass things....hes very human though...but i can make him...stronger :)
Metal sonic-lol ok so i did kinda beat metal sonic but im sure he could just run up super fast and punch timmy in the face so idk :p but fact of the matter is ...he is ultimatly one of the strongest charecters ever so :p shudup
Malbogia-Now bare with me here besides being a powerful ass mofo he has the power to make things stronger than him (spawn) who killed him and satan/god and is a baddass.
Mr.Immortal-hes not powerful....hes not smart....he just cant die.I mean i could have chosen other people like deadpool and other "immortal" but they have been shown to die he.....just cant i mean he kinda does but always comes back....making him extremly usful in situations i mean he could save people from attacks i mean lets say if somone is gonna kamehameha malbogia he could just stand in front of the attack and die then come back and everytime he comes back from a certain way of dieing that way is less effective and he wakes up quiker .
Speedball/penance-im mostly bringin him to the table for timmy turners sake i mean hes human so as a precaution speedball shall lend him some of his balls lol just to aborb any atack thrown at him
Dr.Two brains-Now hes very obscure and is on a pbs show called wordgirls which is freakin hilarious and awsome but he actually has some intristing ablities....first of all he has lots of cheese and mouse related things including an industructable mouse robot lazers that turn people into cheese and lots of cheese turning into stuff and lots of mouse and cheese gadgets...hes also super smart lol so ...:p
Army-hmm....how about....oooh those god aliens from prometheus....lol ya thats my army :p
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Mon May 27, 2013 4:00 am

Again I can copy all that except himself and he's off limits to you. Turners a difficulty but he can't kill anyone and most of my team has a teleport. Not to mention ammys more powerful faster magic. Fight proceeds as before. And even if you do have metal I also have base. Also metal is invincible really. It took 15 powerful guys to take him down when he took their power and 3 of em had to go super which if it wasn't for his transformation metal could copy too. Izar just stop. I thought my team out. Thanks to ammy you cant use weapons ans you can't beat my copy cats.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Mon May 27, 2013 5:04 am

I'm working on my team now actually. Already have my leader and army set up, so I just need to think about my nine other members. Let's just say that I'm working on something... Superior. hurr
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiwi on Mon May 27, 2013 5:09 am

I shall ALSO make a team, a team that will not win through having a bunch of stereotypically overpowered people who can use the "he's a reality warper!" argument to win, or people who can use "he's superman!" as an argument.

No, we'll win with gumption.
Kiwi
You're too slow!
You're too slow!

PSN : ChaosKiwi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Mon May 27, 2013 5:19 am

Oh my god, just wait ti'll you see what I'm using as my army. But I agree that I hate how people use weak arguments like that. It's so much fun when it's really a chess game of wits among common geeks.

Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Mon May 27, 2013 1:43 pm

aww i lose.....but ...what if....what if....i turn him into CHEEESE MUHAHAHAHA then metal sonic...will be eaten *crying* waaaaah and the thing could infect all your people ...exept metal sonic...damn it.. :p.....and i dont remember if baby infected robots or not cause it dosnt matter cause he could just copy his powers :p. damn copy cattin robot.
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top