Lets Make A Brawler/Fighting Game Roster!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lets Make A Brawler/Fighting Game Roster!

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun May 19, 2013 5:41 pm

Okay that title is a bit odd. but whatever I typed it it stays there! Hey Mod (probably Dp)! this is gonna be a long lasting project Could we sticky this?

anyway MUST READ ALL THE TEXT HERE SORRY!

Well anyway, I got this idea from Slayers Goku in Smash Bros thread for some reason. My first thought was "Really? its not like you can throw anybody you want into a fighting game even smash bros"

so I asked: What if I could? What if we could? and thats what this is.

before I lay out rules and stuff I wanna be clear. This game is not gonna be made at least not yet. If I could code things i would be on the Axis team. I do hope one day we can make this happen (A mod for Axis maybe?) but for now its more of a forum game and something fun to do.

I realize that description is unclear. Maybe the Rules may make it easier to understand.

Rules

1: No Character is Off Limits. (try stray away from IRL people so we don't get shut down, should we make this)

2: Any Character Included must have a Full Moveset And At least one Costume.

3: You can repost a character already given a moveset as long as said character hasn't been added to the roster.

4: You can only post 3 characters a week

5: First post in this Topic Must include a Character (Unless your a mod. Cause you scare me)

6: Vytrova and 333 are banned No joke characters (Same thing). each character must have a legit competitive moveset.

7: All Moves must be sourced or referenced. You can't give Sherlock Holmes a Kamehameha or Batman Spidersense. (You can add generic Punches/Kicks/slashes if it fits.)

8: No Flaming or insulting a moveset. if you can't say something nice shut your traphole.

9: You Cannot Vote unless you have made at least one moveset that week and you can't vote for your own movesets (This will make sense further down)

10: Have fun!

Moveset Notation and (Theoretical) Mechanics

Basically as i said the only way i see this happening is a complex mod of Axis/ new game using the Axis engine or MUGEN (Please no) we will use standard all stars notation.........with a twist.

so First of all lets run over attack buttons for the uninformed

Square Button = 1
Triangle Button = 2
Circle Button = 3
(or vice versa)

A(Input) = Aerial = X Button

Right 2 Button = super = kill

feel free to use whatever notation you want but stick with it. don't use Square Button then 1 as notation in the same moveset.

heres where things get different. Of the two notable additions i wanna make one is a sprint button. i have been pushing for one in all stars and axis and of course no response from ssm and dp/ slayer shot me down opting for different, constant, character speeds. so in this (Theoretical) game we have double tap sprint so notation is like this

-> = Side
/\ = up
\/ = Down
-> -> = Sprint

(In movesets always assume your facing an opponent to the left of you.)

the other notable addition comes later.

so this means you should have in total

Square Button
->Square Button
->->Square Button
/\ Square Button
\/ Square Button
A Square Button
A-> Square Button
(No aerial Sprint)
A/\ Square Button
A\/ Square Button

(Repeat for all face buttons)
thats 27 standard moves! Not Including stance characters and two phase attacks/ charge attacks (Think Daves Giga punch)

and for supers
Right 2 Button 1 = LVL1
Right 2 Button 2 = LVL2
Right 2 Button 3 = LVL3

You can add costumes (Infinite), Taunts, Intros and Outros (Max 4) for extra credit.

The other main thing i would like to change is blocking. Its a pet peeve of mine that in Block Button Games you are invincible (Outside guard break/ chip damage) even if your being attacked from behind (This is part of what makes Kat so good in All Stars. she can just wait you out and instantly turn into her square combos.) and obviously you cant block low/back to block in a brawler. but! you can still add mix ups. thats what this is. only your front is blocked when blocking. your entire back is unprotected. you are also vulnerable to overheads, Providing they hit the unprotected parts of your hit box first.

as we don't even know if this will ever happen, you do not need to add what state a move leaves a foe, ap gain or combos. should your character make it into our roster and should we go into making this (Again doubtful) you will be in charge of deciding this prior to balancing. any gimmicks you add to make said character unique will be preserved.

Voting ect.

OK heres the part i'm gonna lose everybody and this topic will die. Every week (Monday- sunday, sunday reserved for voting) we will add a character to our hypothetical roster which will cap at 24 Characters. i outlined above the voting rules but just in case.
One Vote per Poster, per Vote
You can only Vote if you have made a Moveset that week
You cannot vote for your own moveset.

Also should your character not get in its first week no worries! each set rolls over until A) its accepted or B) the roster is full! one character will make it every week for 24 weeks (assuming this stays alive that long. i hope so.) until we have our roster and movesets will be recorded here exactly as you posted.

THE CURRENT ROSTER:
None

If you wanna see how to do it wait a little while. i'm posting my first character this week soon. until then feel free to leave comments about the idea as a whole although its not recomended so newcommers can see the moveset.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lets Make A Brawler/Fighting Game Roster!

Post by Count Mario on Sun May 19, 2013 5:46 pm

Sadly, I only doubt many people will participate in this because they're too lazy to type that much. XD But when I have time, I'll think one up for Superior Spider-Man and Simon Belmont.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by BigBox on Sun May 19, 2013 7:30 pm

So, I guess one of those rules DQ's me as a character. :( -Walks off into the sunset while the sad song from the Incredible Hulk plays.-
BigBox
Metal Gear Ray
Metal Gear Ray

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Sun May 19, 2013 8:02 pm

What about fictional characters played by real life people?
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228

View user profile http://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sun May 19, 2013 8:14 pm

^ It is for this sole reason that I will now make an AVGN character as well.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun May 19, 2013 8:39 pm

thats allowed. anyway almost done my moveset. although yes anaconda. you cannot be playable. even hypothetically.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun May 19, 2013 9:27 pm

Count Mario wrote:Sadly, I only doubt many people will participate in this because they're too lazy to type that much. XD But when I have time, I'll think one up for Superior Spider-Man and Simon Belmont.

I know. I made this with certain users in mind. Me, You Marko, Dp. maybe slayer and some of the jrpg fanatics. but it may take off. i fully expect DPs take on Ratchet some time. I have some stuff to put in the rules but anyway!

My First Character This week

Yup He's back.

Metal Is designed to be all around good. he will have some keep away and some up close. but alot of speed. by default he moves at top speed allowed for characters in the (Hypothetical) game and same for sprint speed. he also draws from EVERY form of media in his history.

Square Button Generic Claw slash
-> Square Button Rocket Slam (Metal Activates his rear jet and charges into his foe. short range.)
->-> Square Button Overcharged Rocket slam. (Same as -> Square Button but larger Knock back for that +1 KO and residual damage)
/\ Square Button Rocket Slam (Up) (Similar to Zeus up Square but faster.)
\/ Square Button Spin Dash: Same as sonics from Brawl. Can be canceled into combos.
A Square Button Generic Claw Slash (Air)
A-> Square Button Roundhouse kick (How Classic Sonic KOs Metal in Generations)
A/\ Square Button Rocket Slam (Up)(Air) (Again think Zeus)
A\/ Square Button Rocket Pound (Like in Sonic 4 Metal darts to the ground at breakneck speeds.)

Triangle Button Copy (Copys last move to make Contact with Metals block.)
-> Triangle Button Rocket Boot (Metal Flies 2 footed into foe, like black adam in injustice but horizontal)
->-> Triangle Button Rocket Slide (Metal slides under the foe, leaving them airbourne.)
/\ Triangle Button Elevated Electric Fence
\/ Triangle Button Electric Fence (Like in Sonic 4 Metal can place one of these at any time. he can only have one out at a time)
A Triangle Button Copy (Air) uses the aerial version of the move last used on block (EG if last move was a triangle input he will have an aerial neutral triangle. Will not work if a charge move has been copied and charged, cannot copy stance moves)
A-> Triangle Button Rocket Boot Slam (Metal Spikes a foe to the ground with his kick)
A/\ Triangle Button Electric Fence (Air) (Makes a fence in front of Metal)
A\/ Triangle Button Ground level Electric fence (Makes a fence at ground level in front of where metal would land should he tech down.)

Circle Button Chest Fireball (Metal Fires a red fireball from his power gem)
-> Circle Button Arm Cannon (Based off Shard, Metal Transform his arm into a cannon that fires a beam half screen distance.)
->-> Circle Button Cannon Charge (Metal Charges into the foe with his cannon causing extreme knockback)
/\ Circle Button Up Arm Cannon (Think warmonger. But laser)
\/ Circle Button Downwards arm cannon (Zaps right in front of metal.
A Circle Button Downward Chest Fireball (Downward spike Fireball)
A-> Circle Button Air arm cannon
A /\ Circle Button Air Up Arm Cannon
A\/ Circle Button Air Down Arm Cannon (Like Supermans Heat Vision in injustice. )

Right 3 Button -> Metal Grabs the foe in a choke hold and activates his black shield.
Right 3 Button /\ Metal Grabs the foe and throws them up, then blasts them with his chest cannon
Right 3 Button \/ Metal Grabs foe in Choke hold, slams them down and spin dashes on them

Right 2 Button 1 Maximum Overcharge (Metal Rears up giving foes a chance to start running. he then uses an alteration of -> Square Button with a massive vertical hitbox and charges for half a screen)
Right 2 Button 2 Metal Bombing run. (most likely screen clearer, although of course is avoidable.. Metal hops into his Plane from Sonic four and fires a screen wide, slow carpet bomb run with his mines.
Right 2 Button 3 Metal Madness

Metal Transforms into his ultimate form. Kinda like Zeus lvl 3. Square Button slashes the bottom of the screen with his claws. Triangle Button fires his mouth laser at either extreme left, right or center with a hit box large enough to leave no safe space and circle scatters the glowing light balls around the stage !00% random that don't kill but will stun. for a long time. This is the theme
(skip to 3:04 - End)

Gameplay quirks: As stated metal is the fastest character i have thought of but his ap gain is pretty low. he has tools for any playstyle. he can also glide. his main advantage is his block. His Black shield is immune to guard break and offers
360 degrees protection. at expense of an air dodge he can also block mid air and can still roll on the ground.

Intros
Metal Flies in (Default)
Metal stands still and laughs mockingly ala sonic cd
Metals eyes glow, Computer voice "Copy Complete" Metal smirks.
Metal is on the spire of the egg carrier. there is a flash of lightning and he flies to the battlefield.

Taunts
Metal pulls his thumb across his neck
Metal Glides in places and makes a Bring it gesture.
Metal Glides in place and folds his arms. "Kneel Before your Master"
Metal Projects an image of Sonic and the two butt heads. Sonic: "Strange isn't it?"

Outros
Metal Flies off with the death egg in the background
Metal Blazes past a goal post changing the image from sonics to his own
Metal Acquires a chaos Emerald and places it in his core.
Metal Grabs Tails rocket and Blazes off screen after sonic.

Defeat outros.
Metal Runs into a wall and falls off screen
Metal falls into a volcano. (Sonic Ova/ Shard in the comics.)

Victory Music
(Anything in this)
The Rift of What i'm Made of.

Costumes

Metal Overlord

Metal Scourge

Shard The Rouge Metal Sonic

let me know what you guys think! and please post your own!

Last edited by lpool1996moh on Mon May 20, 2013 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Sun May 19, 2013 9:51 pm

Sticky request granted.
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

View user profile http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun May 19, 2013 9:58 pm

Win!
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Sun May 19, 2013 9:58 pm

Just gonna copy-paste this from an old topic where I mad a Pyramid Head move set:

Pyramid Head

Costumes:
Butcher

Boogeyman

Moves Square Button (Ground):

Neutral Square Button - Horizontal Great Knife Swipe (Push repeatedly to get a total of 3 swipes)
Side Square Button - Great Knife Stab
Down Square Button - Downward Great Knife Swipe
Up Square Button - Upward Great Knife Swipe (Launcher)

Moves Square Button (Air):

Neutral Square Button - Horizontal Great Knife Swipe (Push repeatedly to get a total of 3 swipes)
Side Square Button - Great Knife Stab (Causes opponent to be knocked back)
Down Square Button - Great Knife Decent (Swings the Great Knife straight down under PH and descends toward the ground. Great Knife stabs into the ground and creates a small fiery shockwave that hits only those touching ground or platform.)
Up Square Button - Upward Great Knife Swipe (An almost 360 swipe that hits about 270 degrees only.)

Moves Triangle Button (Ground):

Neutral Triangle Button - Unarmed Punch (Push twice to get a second strike which is a palm strike that causes a butt drop)
Side Triangle Button - Great Knife Butt Hit (Does a small forward leap and hits opponents with the handle of the Great Knife)
Down Triangle Button - Downward Unarmed Punch (Causes the opponent to lie down like BD's punch)
Up Triangle Button - Upward Unarmed Punch (Hits the opponent off their feet for a good ground combo)

Moves Triangle Button (Air):

Neutral Triangle Button - Unarmed Punch (Second strike causes a very small knock back and air recovery)
Side Triangle Button - Great Knife Butt Hit (Small forward thrust and knocks the opponent back)
Down Triangle Button - Unarmed Downward Punch (Does the same as BD's, knocks the enemy straight down into a lie down stance)
Up Triangle Button - Upward Unarmed Punch (Hits opponent up higher into the air)

Moves Circle Button (Ground):

Neutral Circle Button - Throws a spear (Has a small chance of impaling opponents to walls where they will be paralyzed for a short time. A character like Isaac can also reflect or absorb the spears)
Side Circle Button - Creeper Mound (PH puts one hand on helmet while the other waves in front. A small mound of creepers appear from under PH and crawl in that direction. There can only be one mound on the screen at a time. The creepers cause slowness, force opponents to be grounded, and, while in the creeper infected phase, they cannot block, only dodge. Only one person can be infested at a time, otherwise the creepers just cause a quick stun)
Down Circle Button - Spear Portal (A small portal appears on the ground in front of PH and on the ground right under the closest enemy. PH stabs his sphere into the portal, which appears out of the opponents portal and stabs them causing a stagger.)
Up Circle Button - Upward Spear Spin Throw (Throws a spear straight up in the air. This spear doesn't have a chance of impaling, but is spinning causing it to reach a bigger radius.)

Moves Circle Button (Air):

Neutral Circle Button - Diagonal Spear Throw (Throws a spear diagonally downward. Has a chance to stagger opponents or knock them into the ground)
Side Circle Button - Creeper Spray (Swipes hand in front causing a short ranged spray of creepers to fly a very small distance forward. Same effects as Creeper Mound)
Down Circle Button - Downward Spear Throw (Throws a spear straight down. Has a chance of causing a stagger if opponent is on ground and a knock down if in air)
Up Circle Button - Upward Spear Spin Throw (Same as ground version)

Throws:

Up Right 3 Button - Spins spear into opponent and throws them into the air.
Side Right 3 Button - Grabs opponent by the leg and stabs them causing a roll into a lie down phase.
Down Right 3 Button - Grabs the opponent with both hands and holds them up to helmet height with PH. A tongue-like appendage comes out of the small hole in the helmet and stabs into opponent, then PH slams them down.

Supers:

Level 1 - PH swings the Great Knife from behind to in front and into the ground causing a crack in the floor for a short distance that can also kill. (Those caught in the initial swipe and in the cracks of the floor are killed. Cracks are much shorter than Cole's Ice super and only go a little bit ahead of PH.

Level 2 - A large "Halo of the Sun" symbol appears next to PH and another Pyramid Head jumps out of it. Both Pyramid Heads are lethal and the player can switch control between them at any time by pushing Left 1 Button. Until controlled, the other PH will run on AI.

Level 3 - The stage's background and floors change to the Otherworld. The stage grows dark and the players, except for Pyramid Head, have a small "flashlight" glow to them. Only the Pyramid Head player who activated the super can see clearly, albeit with a more transparent foggy effect, while the others are forced to run around in the darkness with their small radiance being all the light they have. Pyramid Head's Circle Button attacks are disabled. Pyramid Head's Triangle Button Unarmed attacks are switched to creature summons, but at the cost of some Super time:

Neutral Triangle Button - Nurse summon (Up to 2 Nurses are summoned onto the stage. The more opponents move, determines whether the Nurses will be after them of not.
Side Triangle Button - Creeper Summon (Small mounds of Creepers will be summoned onto the stage in random areas. Anyone who steps in them will be slowed down)
Down Triangle Button - Lucifer's Fire (Causes a large flame from the lowest floors of the stage to appear, killing those that were unlucky enough to be near the ground. Instantly ends the Super. The fire's size depends on how much Super time you have left.)
Up Triangle Button - Pendulum Summon (Summons up to 2 Pendulums into the stage. The Pendulums very slowly float towards the nearest players and, when close enough, will spin their bladed appendages at the opponent.

Each summon triggers a noise that can warn the players of what to do:
The Nurses make their usual "sighs" when summoned and when an opponent is moving.
The Creepers make a quiet slimy Bug crawling sound when on the stage.
The Pendulums make a static-like buzzsaw noise.
The Fire is just a fire and makes the noise that fire would make... lol...

Taunts:

Death - Pyramid Head pulls the Great Knife up and points it forward, then flips it back down behind him. PH makes a low moaning noise.
The Seal - PH pulls up the Great Knife and stabs it into the ground causing a "Halo of the Sun" symbol to appear at his feet.
Suffering - PH drops his weapon (One used last), puts one hand on his helmet, and swings the other hand around in front for a little. Then he picks his weapon back up and goes into his neutral stance. Makes a moaning noise.

Intros:

Salvation - PH picks his Great Knife off of the ground and moans.
Reckoning - PH jumps into the screens focus point from above and swings the Great Knife behind him.
Enter the Nightmare - An Otherworld gateway opens up and PH steps out of it.
Here Comes the Reaper - Everything is foggy and the camera pans out from the dragging Great Knife to reveal Pyramid Head coming out from the fog. He then makes a very aggressive moaning sound and a siren can be heard.

Outros:
Pride - PH puts one hand on his helmet and the other as if reaching for the screen.
The Gates Have Opened - An Otherworld portal opens up and PH walks in, only for the Otherworld to start spreading outside of the portal.
Enlightenment - Light falls onto PH, who then stabs himself revealing a golden egg.
Game Over - PH smashes the screen into a "Game Over" screen.

Losing Outros:

Outro 1 - Pyramid Head falls to one knee.
Outro 2 - Pyramid Head Stabs the screen with his spear.
Outro 3 - Pyramid Head Walks away, moaning.

Extra Notes: I really want to see Pyramid Head actually being a Heavy character that's capable of many combos so all of the attacks have their ups and downs when it comes to seeing combos. Now, because of this, he would have somewhat of a lower AP gain, but he would definitely not be as slow as Zeus. Both Square Button and Triangle Button were made with possible comboing in mind, while Circle Button is more of P-Head's support attacks.

For his animations, Pyramid Head keeps out whatever attack he used last. He drags the Great Knife behind him and holds the spears as if he was battle ready. When he jumps, he would be angled back a bit to show that the Great Knife was holding him down (If it was out, of course).

And why the hell do people forget that he has a long tongue tentacle thing under his helmet that he uses to stab enemies with?
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun May 19, 2013 10:05 pm

Shit I forgot throws. Meh tomorrow. You need sprint moves but otherwise that's perfect.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Sun May 19, 2013 10:38 pm

I'm too busy ranting in a speech I have to do for school about the good and bad parts of media. So I'll do it later.
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Mon May 20, 2013 6:57 pm

ok added throws for Metal. now on too my second character this week. i'm only doing 2 this week so meh.

Yup ima doing a Goku moveset. cause I had a really good number of ideas. so lets go.

Ima doin this one different.lets start out laying out his supers!
Right 2 Button 1 Power UP!
this is the crux of Goku. although in terms of killing potential it sucks balls having Jaks Hitbox in essence (And coming out just as fast!) its added effect is better. whether you wiff the super or not Goku will enter one of his Transformations every time you activate it. so you start off Normal Goku Then on 1st activation you go SSJ1 then SSJ2 then SSJ3 then SSJ4 and on fifth activation? your officially pushing it. the fifth activation causes Goku to burn out on power and decrease in power.......straight down to Kid Goku.

what does this mean for the character.? each activation doubles his ap gain. so Normal Goku has Pitifully low Ap Gain, Double what most characters need for level 1s (300 ap, thats half way to most characters level 3!) due to the trade off it gives. Upon 1st activation Goku is a normal character then by the end you will have 4X ap Gain and have huge knock back for off screen kills (DOn't worry this will be addressed for combos later on). kid Goku halfs Gokus ap gain, and changes his moveset. he is designed to be awful. I know Goku was a hell of a fighter as a kid but Given the fact he is gonna be tangling with gods......All transformations reset upon death.

Right 2 Button 2 KAMEHAMEHA WAVE!

This is Gokus Main Killing Super and as the level one is designed to be near useless this thing has alot of buffs. Its full screen with the vertical hit box of spike and a constant horizontal hitbox during the super. it can be activated mid air and the direction can be changed a Full 180 Degrees. and Goku can sweep it a total of 30 degrees. of course to make it avoidable Goku must shout KA-ME-HA-ME-HA. Players can only move upon the second ME. can be comboed into very easily and requires 750 ap: thats cost Like a level 3, due to his transformations.

Right 2 Button 3 SSJG SUPER SAIYAN GOD!

Gohan, Videl, Vegeta, Trunks and Goten surround Goku and give him their Saiyan Energy (Videl is obviously Pregnant with Pan as in the new movie) the five collapse drained leaving a normal form Goku glowing with Pink Ki and being slightly taller. every attack kills, Goku breaks the speed tier and combined with one of his later attacks this thing is deadly. Resets form to Normal Goku even if reached as kid Goku. 1500 ap (The highest ever) last a full 20 seconds. thats alot. possibly four kills definite game ender. Square Button is dragon fist Circle Button is a kamehameha and Triangle Button is a screen clearing spirit bomb which ends the super.

now the moves to make it all make sense.

Square Button Punch (5 punch combo ending in an upper cut which is a launcher)
-> Square Button Kick (Kick Combo Ending in a launcher)
->-> Square Button Slide ( I love slides. i played mario in brawl alot just to use his. cancels into most of his combos.)
/\ Square Button Command Grab up (Goku Grabs and flies his opponent into the air. Cancels into all aerial square moves, breaks block.)
\/ Square Button Sweep (Goku takes the foes feet out from underneath them. Cancels)
A Square Button Punch Air (3 hit ends in huge knock back punch)
A->Square Button Kick Air (2 hit ends in slow spike)
A/\Square Button Command grab up air (Cannot be canceled into from Command grab grounded, Combo extender)
A\/Square Button Flip Kick (Overhead that strikes back first (On left facing opponent in range assuming Goku is facing right. obviously works other way around) spikes an aerial opponent)

Triangle Button Ki Blast (3 hit combo extender/ Zone keeper)
-> Triangle Button Destructo Disc( Half screen Projectile)
->-> Triangle Button Homing Ki Blast (Locks on nearest enemy will chase for half screen)
/\ Triangle Button Kaio Ken strike (Goku uses Kaio Ken and flies into foe. Full screen tracking with armour....not much but armour)
\/ Triangle Button Solar Flare (Stagger effect low ap move)
A:^: Ki Blast (Air) (3 hit Volley)
A->Triangle Button Destructo Disc (Down)
A/\ :^:Kaoi Ken Strike
A\/ Triangle Button Solar Flare (Up) (Combo extender)

Circle Button Ki Blast Deflect (Deflects Projectiles)
-> Circle Button Hasshu-ken (Goku moves his fists so fast he appears to have 6 arms. doubles ap gained in current combo (YUP MORE BOOSTABOOSTS!))
->-> Circle Button Tornado Goku Spins real fast doubling his closing speed (Yeah this is a thing)
/\ Circle Button Instant Transmission! (The Crux of Goku along with Kaio Ken and Hasshu-ken. outside of Combos this is a normal teleport with a speed between Zeus and Spikes. However Mid Combo this tracks a foe and teleports behind them. when an input is used mid transition it will come out the moment the tp ends.)
\/ Circle Button Crazy Fist (counter close combat moves for damage.
A Circle Button Ki absorption (Goku Absorbs Ki for AP)
A -> Circle Button Hasshu-ken
A/\ Circle Button Instant Transmission
A\/ Circle Button Slash down kick (FOOT DIVE!)

Throws
Right 3 Button /\Dragonthrow up Goku releases dragon throw up sending foe hurtling through sky.
Right 3 Button ->Dragonthrow across foe Flies across screen. further up saiyan forms the more distance you will get.
Right 3 Button \/ DragonThrow Down Goku spins dragon throw so fast as he flies up hen releases to ground for groundbounce

Kid Goku:
kid Goku is all spent on ki and very tired. he relies on his power pole and nimbus. his moves are

(Any Neutral Input) POWER POLE twack (Combo)
(Any -> Input) Scissors jab (goku pokes the foes eyes)
(any ->-> input) POWER POLE EXTEND (horizontal)
(any /\ input) Nimbus! (Gives a glide. damages on contact)
(any \/ input) POWER POLE EXTEND down! (Super Jump)
A(any Neutral input) POWER POLE TOSS!
A(Any ->-> input) POWER POLE EXTEND (Downwards angle)
A(Any /\ Input) NIMBUS!
A(Any \/ Input) POWER POLE EXTEND down.

Gameplay theory
Goku is all about Progressing up those saiyan forms. although it takes a long time he has the tools to beat every possible strategy. as he goes up forms everything Increases. Ap gain, Speed (movespeed, Sprint and walking) and Knockback. Normally Knockback would be a problem but Kaiken and Instant transmission stop this. as Hasshu-ken takes effect on next move it lands (Like Heihachis,) landing this on a combo ender would possibly give a 300 ap burst and thats only a fifth of his 3! In theory even with all those bursts it will take Goku a while to build to his 1. once he does this......he wrecks shop. getting to 3 or 4 will most likely guarantee a win as he would be so damm fast and powerful, provide you keep the meter in check at the 2, the 3 would remove your hard earned boosts. The 2 is the ultimate combo ender. no matter where your combo ends you can Kamehameha to dead. the higher up you are the more time you have to sweep across the stage. SSJ4 Kamehameha done right would be like Aura storm. the combos would A) look awesome ripped straight from the anime! and B) require precision timing making Goku one for the pros and for good reason. the set is CLEARLY broken after 2 lvl 1s which is easy enough if you can stay alive. The style is the epitome of RiskvsReward. and of course a cheap super (Metals supers mainly his 1 in my set or Pyros Phead 1 would be deadly and any 3 better than ratchets or FPs would probably fuck you up.) and of course countering a super with a one is out of the question. they gotta be fired off fast. and once you go up you can't fire it at all or you basically lose a life (Kid Goku is designed to die) all in all hes interesting and my favourite of my 2 sets.

Costumes

Saiyan Armour

Bardock

The most Casual Of Gokus.

unfortunately i'm at a loss for all other extras. hey you guys could help with that. but anyway i'ma done.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkie Pie on Mon May 20, 2013 7:45 pm

Shouldn't this be in the games section...?

Anyway, right now I'm lazy but I'll make one for Sora later, ok?
Pinkie Pie
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Mon May 20, 2013 7:53 pm

since it may become an actual project.......no. i did debate that.

yeah sure. i know count wants spidey and belmont. should be cool.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Mon May 20, 2013 7:54 pm

Belmont, you say? Forgot about wanting him in Smash... Perhaps that will be my next move set...
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Mon May 20, 2013 7:57 pm

oh moveset competition would be kick ass. i really want somebody to challenge my Goklu set. i am not the biggest DBZ fan ever so i know it could be blown out of the water....

any way i'm looking else where for my next set.....maybe up in the sky.....
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by this_is_marko on Tue May 21, 2013 3:51 am

Well you were all expecting it so here it is.
Am I allowed to just post a link to my King of All Cosmos moveset on the other thread? It's entirely fleshed out and a lot of typing to do a second time.

The King of All Cosmos Moveset
this_is_marko
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : this_is_Marko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Megaman Volnutt Moveset

Post by animeprophet on Fri May 24, 2013 12:52 am

This is my first attempt at a character moveset. I used moves from both Legends 1 and 2.
Megman Volnutt

Blade Arm (3 hit combo, last hit makes enemy eject roll)
> Dill Arm (short range, good AP gain, cause Butt-Drop Stagger and Guard Break)
>> Jet Skate Drill Arm (Causes Eject Tornado and Guard Break)
/\ Upward Slash
V Kick
A Blade Arm Air (3 hit combo causes Eject Spiral)
A> Drill Arm Air (causes Eject Spiral)
A/\ Upward Slash Air
AVKick Air

Buster Cannon (medium range)
> Machine Buster (high rate of fire and causes Twitch)
>> Jet Skate Machine Buster
/\ Hunter Seeker (shoots a small flying pod which automatically fires at whatever you are
targeting, you must be attacking)
V Reflector Arm (Shoots small spheres that bounce off surfaces, fires at ground)
A Buster Cannon Air
A> Machine Buster Air
A/\ Hunter Seeker Air
AV Reflector Arm Air (fire down at an angle)

Vacuum Arm (can pull in close enemies, pick up all surrounding AP balls and mines)
> Crusher (Throws a sphere in a arc foward, it will either explode when it hits an opponent causing Mid-Launch Lift or cause an electric sphere to appear for a few seconds causing Shock)
>> Jet Skate Crusher
/\ Grenade Arm (fire grenades upwards at an arch, grenades can also bounce off walls, causes Mid-Launch Lift)
V Splash Mine (will roll on ground for 3 seconds if it doesn't hit opponent until it explodes, causes Mid-Launch Lift)
A Vacuum Arm Air
A> Crusher Air
A/\ Grenade Arm Air (causes Mid-Launch Lift)
AV Splash Grenade Air (causes Mid-Launch Lift)

> Grabs opponent and kicks them causing an Eject Roll
/\ uses drill arm to send opponent flying with an Eject Tornado
V Pushes opponent away and kicks a can at them

Shockwave (uses blade arm to send a shockwave at opponents, travels about as far as Toro's level 1)
Spread Buster (fires 5 bombs at various angles, able to travel half the stage)
Shinning Laser (kills all opponents on screen)

The only alternate costume I could think of. This is Teisel Bonne.

Intro 1- Megaman turns toward the screen and puts on his helmet
Intro 2- Megaman is talking to Data
Intro 3- Megaman Jet Skates into the screen
Intro 4- The Flutter flies in from the background and Megaman Jumps off landing on stage

Outro 1- Megaman takes off helmet and wipes forehead with forearm
Outro 2- Megman jumps into the air with raised fist
Outro 3- Megaman Jet Skates off screen
Outro 4- Roll runs over and gives Megaman a hug

Losing Outro 1- Megaman falls backward
Losing Outro 2- Megaman is scene shuffling a can between his feet

Taunt 1- Megaman kicks a can into a garbage can
Taunt 2- Megaman takes a drink of soda
Taunt 3- Megaman spins his helmet around on his finger
Taunt 4- Megaman picks up a flower saying "I should give this to Roll'
animeprophet
Death To All
Death To All

PSN : ANIMEPROPHET

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun May 26, 2013 7:18 am

Voting day!

So for the first 4 characters I decided to let everybody vote. after that its creators only.

So who will it be

Lpools Metal Sonic?
Pyros Pyramid Head?
Lpools Goku?
Markos King of All the Cosmos?
Animeprophets Megaman Volnut?
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by animeprophet on Sun May 26, 2013 12:28 pm

Markos King of All the Cosmos
animeprophet
Death To All
Death To All

PSN : ANIMEPROPHET

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun May 26, 2013 12:49 pm

honestly ima going for pyros phead.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vytrova on Mon May 27, 2013 12:08 am

Marvel vs dc
Vytrova
I Don't Fear Death
I Don't Fear Death

PSN : Vytrova

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Mon May 27, 2013 3:23 pm

As its a tie I'm adding pyros phead and Markos KoatC.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Mon May 27, 2013 7:20 pm

lol... You got two people to choose, one of which being yourself, and that's it?
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top