Sorry y'all!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sorry y'all!

Post by MrEpic on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:42 pm

Sorry I haven't been around lately, my girlfriend, Kallie, had broken her hip at her dance recital, she was in a duet and was doing splits and her ischium snapped right off. So I've been helping her as best I can, and we got the news today she can't dance ever again. So she's getting depressed from it.. So I'm trying to help.. But I'll be more activish now that she is recovering more and more. So I'm back!
MrEpic
PACL Champion
PACL Champion

PSN : MrEpic1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sorry y'all!

Post by lpool1996moh on Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:59 pm

Is that why you have been ignoring me on psn? Corner. Now.

In all seriousness that's a good enough reason. You got a girlfriend so your all ready doing better than me. Just make sure she knows you work the streets for me at night and your clumsy so thats where the bruises come from.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:22 pm

lol... lpool...
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:25 pm

What? Bitch needs to pull his weight.

100% serious that sounds awful. Giving up something you love is hard,having it forced away is harder. So you did the right thing. Good timing on your return. Dp is back. You are defending that title soon. Question is..whom?
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEpic on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:33 pm

Yea it's been rough:/ and I'm sorry lpimp!! I'll double this weeks salary! I swear!
MrEpic
PACL Champion
PACL Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:43 pm

You better....or its,not corner its CAR COMPACTOR!

lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:19 pm

That's fine Epic and yeah DP's back too so get ready for a title defense! =D

Anyways...that really does suck for your girlfriend though but I'm happy to hear that she's dealing with it a lot better now.
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228

View user profile http://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Thirty3Three on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:21 pm

Tell her that I hope she feels better!
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by TharpWhit on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:40 am

That seems like it would one of the worst things possible. She obviously loves it and now she just can't do it any more. Hope she feels better and finds a new passion!
TharpWhit
You Gotta Believe!
You Gotta Believe!

PSN : JoeJeffery13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:32 am

Well hearing that type of news pretty much brought down my whole night even more than being forced to study Algebra and do all of my Algebra homework within five hours from five to ten forcibly by my father. Seriously though, my heart goes out to her. I have to say, I'm always scared at the thought of losing the ability to use my hands or fingers because I'd lose so many of my favorite hobbies and overall dreams and such, most notably playing video games. It's such a shame to see that potential go to waste during an actual performance. What a cruel, cruel life we live in. And I also feel bad for you, Epic, because you have to bare with seeing her in this condition and not being able to do anything about it besides being at her side to comfort her. Now that is rough.

But enough with all of the gloomy and sympathetic monologues. I'm sorry if my upper paragraph brought down your feelings, I just wanted to let out some honest compassion. I'm glad to see you're back Epic! We should talk more often, honestly. To help let go off all this stress and worry, how about I show off some good o'l Jungle Book to lift some spirits?

Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEpic on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:12 pm

Great news everyone! Like... This is going to seem like I'm full of shit ( Like 333 and his ass hairs.. ) but the Doctor said now she can...!! The Doctor cleared her today, frankly it's next year she can dance but hey! I'll take it! Her studio friends also did a lot of things for her and I can say she's happier than ever, they bought her two bougettes of flowers, 17 magazines, and made her a HUGE card! It was really nice plus her friends stayed over and hung out with her! And today, we went to her recital and the sweetest thing ever, on the brochure or whatever you'd call it under their routine the route " We would like to dedicate this to Kallie Brownlow, who broke her hip last week in a duet, we hope you feel soon Kallie!" And at the end of their routine they held up a sign that said "Keep trying Kallie!" It was the sweetest thing ever... She cried. Now I can say I'll be more active now.
MrEpic
PACL Champion
PACL Champion

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:27 pm

Really dude, that is absolutely spectacular. I'm really happy for you too. A year of waiting is much better than losing out on that opportunity for a whole lifetime. Still, that doctor's earlier miscalculations remind me of when I was only a couple/few years old, this old doc thought I was autistic just because I was too shy to speak. But after a few classes, the teachers realized I was way beyond being autistic and I opened up my voice. Seriously, when my mom told me that happened, I thought that was some serious BS. Still, hope she gets up and running again soon! Wink

Also, feel free to refer to Triple Three from this point on as "Brown Frown" from this point on.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:45 pm

Glad to hear everything's ok Epic! =)

It would've sucked not being able to do what you love but it's great knowing she can still do it!(After a year that is)
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228

View user profile http://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: