I require help again. ASAP (SD Card and 3DS Problems. The internet isn't helping me.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I require help again. ASAP (SD Card and 3DS Problems. The internet isn't helping me.)

Post by RWcomix on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:28 pm

Okay, here's the deal. I got a 3DS XL today. I have 3 memory cards, and a 32 gig I want to put all the data on so I can do the transfer. I followed all of the steps, copy paste the data to the desktop, then do the same thing but to the new memory card, just put all the data in there. But my 3DS Won't recognize it. I should have the correct file type, I should have the correct type of memory card, so why the HECK isn't it working?

Please, if any of you can help me out with this, I'd really appreciate it. I'm trying to get this done tonight, but I've been here for hours. I need help!
RWcomix
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

PSN : Papermachei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I require help again. ASAP (SD Card and 3DS Problems. The internet isn't helping me.)

Post by Pyro-Hem on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:59 pm

SD cards have the same problems with electronics of other types as well. Most of the time, a reformat of the card does the trick, but I doubt the 3DS has an option in the memory settings for "Format SD."
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I require help again. ASAP (SD Card and 3DS Problems. The internet isn't helping me.)

Post by RWcomix on Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:02 pm

I've been using my computer. I reformatted the memory card to the type used on the 3DS. But for some reason, my game data itself won't appear when I insert the card, even though I did exactly what Nintendo said to do. It's really weird. The SD card works fine.

You're right about the 3DS not having the option on it to reformat the memory card though, I've been using my computer.
RWcomix
Thunder Flop
Thunder Flop

PSN : Papermachei

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top