Batman: Arkham Origins

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Batman: Arkham Origins

Post by Neß on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:03 pm

Count Mario wrote:I wonder what it would've been like if he was recruited into the SS...
Neß
Death To All
Death To All

PSN : PSIHeroNess (I never actually play online though.)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:12 pm

lol
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:10 pm

Decided to buy the Season Pass today, so that's a new conversation to bring up (unless it was discussed earlier; I'm too lazy to check):

What do you guys think / hope the DLC story is going to be? I would say that'd be Suicide Squad, but I can almost guarantee that's going to be a full game.

Maybe stuff with Ra's and the League? If you played Shiva's sidemissions, it seems that they are not yet acquainted (at least not to the degree of how he was in AC) and she was testing him out, so it could be a possibility. That, and his Origins challenge missions being of his ninja training could be a bit of foreshadowing.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:35 pm

Man-Bat could be DLC, considering Alfred's hinting. Since this game is made by WB, I actually doubt that they're going to specifically tie in Origins to 4 in any sort of way.

EDIT: And with the League of Assassins likely being in BA4, what if Rocksteady goes the New 52 route of having Red Hood/Jason Todd become the next heir?
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:17 pm

I would like that, honestly.

As I've hinted before, I have much disdain for the character, but overall he could work fantastically in this series. Having an opportunity to play as him would be cool, too, because gameplay wise he could be very fun.

Really, anything that isn't League is underwhelming. I hope Joker stays out of the spotlight, but realistically I don't see that happening. Scarecrow's there. Tons of other villains that have yet-to-be-used are out there, and this game introduced some more characters related to the League. 

Red Hood makes perfect sense to fit into that. Have them bring him in the fight Bats, it doesn't go absolutely as-planned, maybe toss in some Grayson love, big boss battle with some League member (I would say Ra's or Talia, or heck, a big group-battle with maybe Bats and Red Hood working together), then at the end, SURPRISE (not really)! Joker comes out of the Lazarus Pit when the duo leaves!

Oh, the fanfiction games we could make...
Kind of like Sonic '06, except more true to the story and not terrible.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:12 am

Ah... yes. And there is just one little tidbit I'd like to add.

Hugo Strange might not actually be dead. Now stay with me for a moment. If there's one iconic detail about his character, it's that we've seen him supposedly die in at least ever appearance he's had, and he's still managed to come back. Now, he could stay dead, but I can see Rocksteady possibly pulling any sort of excuse out of their ass.

Hell, I can see literally ANYBODY who died in Arkham City coming back. Ra's or Talia: Lazarus Pits, Clayface: Becomes a living Lazarus Pit monster or something, Joker: His body could get revived or maybe Clayface did some sort of last minute switcheroo or something (you never know, Rocksteady could pull a curveball with City's ending by revealing some sort of twist that occurred during the explosion in Ra's lair).

So yeah. Not that it wouldn't be lazy, but all of these people have the potential to come back. You know, because comics.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:37 am

If they are covering ths league.....Damien?
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:39 am

Hmph... possibly. Bruce and Talia have definitely been familiar for years. But even so, I'd prefer a storyline more focused on Nighting and Red Hood instead. I never really liked Damian, he was just always... there and was killed off way too soon. They can still find a way to make him interesting, but I'd prefer something else other than an "I'M YO DADDEH" plot-twist.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic View next topic Back to top