Batman: Arkham Origins

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Batman: Arkham Origins

Post by Count Mario on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:26 pm

current base league
That would technically equal having Green Lantern booted in place of two people called Firestorm respectively, and Element Woman. Of course, I would naturally prefer the traditional list.

Additionally, for some reason, I can see GL fitting into Infamous' combat style perfectly. Think about it. Long range projectiles/blasts that replace the Bolts, giant/wide projectile replacing the Shockwave, decent short attacks with a bunch of basic constructs like a hammer, a willpower version of Cole's Frost Shield, willpower version of a Lightning Hook, etc. Honestly, the only thing that would require distinct originality would be how to handle the flying, in which I don't think any superhero game has gotten flawlessly except maybe Saints Row IV.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:36 pm

not bad. i see your point. HOWEVER SR4 did not get flying right, you can only glide (In a similar vein to Prototype.)
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Ah. My bad, as I only heard that flight was in it.

You know, I've really been surprising bored by Batman a lot lately. Hell, even with Superman as well. I'm honestly starting to really appreciate Flash and GL a lot more with their status-quos actually being more fragile and altering. Hopefully they get some better treatment in the future, which seems evident to his own show being very likely at this point. A GOOD Superman has to undeniably come first though. And I'm probably the only person in existence who isn't THAT interested in seeing a Wondy movie, although I say that she definitely deserves one.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:04 pm

Honestly, the only way I could see Aquaman would be more or less a beat 'em up game. He doesn't have the gadgets or tools for grand puzzle solving, and while he could be put in to the Arkham combat system, it's not really his style.

However, I do think DC needs to get more into the game market. Marvel is biffslamming them in movies, but as far as games go not so much. Some X-men games are decent, Lego Marvel's fun, Deadpool was only worth it for humor, and most of the movie games suck. The Arkham games are probably the better comic-based game series being made right now, but if they run solely on that formula it'll be bad for business. Heck, just this annualization of these games means bad news. Of course, we would still definitely kill for a Green Arrow game in this style.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:08 pm

Personally i'm into Flash and Aquaman right now, although i want Deathstroke to get some love. Favourite DC characters by far, those 3.

Well Aquaman tried a Beat em up before......

It didn't work. 

he can work in the Arkham style with his powers over gadgets.............just don't use Water physics...ever.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:15 pm

Amazing Spider-Man was decent and ASM2 looks to have an original plot, but I'd much prefer Beenox going back to having original games based on the main canon like with SHattered Dimensions and Edge of Time. Those games have undeniable potential, but they're squandered by Activision's whimsically mandatory annual Spider-Man craving. If you ask me though, Marvel should pour their investments into attracting the Arkham crowd with a Daredevil or Superior Spider-Man game (in which the latter will sadly never happen in a million years, but that story has GREAT storyline.gameplay potential).

But back to DC, first thing's first. We need a good Superman game. Now, I'd love to go swinging around as Green Arrow or see the misadventures of Deathstroke and his Amazing Suicide Squad, but for fuck's sake. If DC can find a developer that can handle a Superman game, then they'd pretty much be able to handle any comic property that isn't strictly stranded with street crime like Batman (Green Lantern, Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, you name it and they can most likely do it if they can get Superman right).

Lastly, at this point, Flash, GL (any of them are viable for this spot, but I'd go for Kyle Rayner or even Guy Gardner since he's actually interesting since he's a Red Lantern now), and Deathstroke are my favorite DC characters as of the moment. On the Marvel side, Superior Spider-Man, Silver Surfer, and either Daredevil or Punisher take the gold.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:31 pm

DC need something good for superman. anything even MoS was polarizing. they need something good. a game would be awesome but.......how would it work is the question.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:40 pm

Just finished the story today (geez I feel so late to the party; I hate you school), and wow. I was thinking the whole game "where's the token Predator boss? They said they were basing the game's bosses off of Freeze," just assuming Deadshot would fill that since I still haven't felt like doing his sidemission yet.

That FB was glitchy as hell, though. I was Silent Takedown-ing him when he was hitting me,he was teleporting, I was teleporting... it was madness. Still, great conclusion to the game, and the thing with DS at the end started to get me thinking more on this Suicide Squad idea. 

Some Ideas for the Suicide Squad game:

I could see it actually being very good IF each member is unique. Personally, I think it'd be best to go as a mission-based game as opposed to the standard free-roam, or perhaps having hub areas a la Sly Cooper (or maybe the first Assassin's Creed). For better in-game reference, think the Harley's Revenge DLC; a shorter campaign in a more confined area. Bigger than those in-game, full of baddies and puzzles, but still all in all one "dungeon." 

*And to really make it work not everyone can have the Arkham style to them. The only character we'd know FOR SURE would be on it would be Deathstroke, and he makes sense being the leader of the Squad despite never having been canonically on it because of his expertise. 
*Deadshot would be a good bet, and they can make him like a third-person shooter type character with minimal close quarters (I know he's a proficient martial artist, but w/e).
*Harley's usually in Suicide Squads, but due to her involvement with Joker at the time, I don't know. Waller was assembling this team before she even became a villainess, but there's a few years between now and AA / AC, so she might have branched off during that time. However, I'm doubting it. Instead:
*Yo-Yo might be a good replacement. The female one, at least, that was used in Flashpoint. Gameplay wise they'd be very similar with their acrobatics and whatnot, although I think Harley would have better gadgets despite Yoyo being based on a specific niche. However, the real Yoyo, a male, was actually on the Suicide Squad, so... He might be better.
*King Shark is one of my favorite DC characters. Really, the only way he could play would be a huge beat beat-em-up brawler guy. He could be used for underwater puzzles, too.
*Bronze Tiger now has an Arkham counterpart, but he'd also fall into the "fighter" category that Deathstroke and Harley / Yoyo would have. Not really a problem persay, and his shock-claws would fit with electric puzzles and whatnot. 
*Captain Boomerang would probably a lot like Deadshot, although more melee based. He'd fit into a lot of boomerang puzzles.
*Count Vertigo is an advanced hand-to-hand fighter, but in all honesty his in game gimmick would likely be puzzle solving with motion or simply knocking out guards without killing them.
*Copperhead. I'm only saying her because she kinda' fits with the crowd, but again, not really much variety.
*Rick Flag would likely be somewhere in the mix, likely as a real leader that DS would clash with or just a mission director or something, because it's obvious the game will be centered around Slade.

The major problem with this, I think, is that the game would be too spread thin for each character to really shine, some would be too similar, and all the powers would be divvied up so they'd basically have a full team to do what Batman does alone.

Not saying that's necessarily a bad thing. A character or two could be sent on assignment and their skills would come in handy or whatever, and the amount of characters would certainly make Challenges more fun and varied. I don't think anybody complained when they had the option to do them with Bats / Cats / Robin / Dick in AC. 

Sorry for the huge post on hypotheticals, but I'm just throwing out some ideas for how I think a good Suicide Squad game could be. Unfortunately, I'm more inclined to believe it'd focus almost entirely on DS (which I guess is still alright, since I love Deathstroke) as an Arkham sandbox (again, the series is good), but if they do that they're really just wearing out the game's concept and uniqueness faster than it should be.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:53 pm

The difference though is that Catwoman was literally inconsequential to the story outside of pulling Batman out of some rubble he could've just shrugged off, so I wouldn't use her as an example at all. Looking at the AC DLC between Bats and Tim though, I can somewhat see where you're coming from, but then again, that's a DLC and their weapons weren't all that different at all besides physical moves.

Also, are we all forgetting that the Suicide Squad ending could easily be linked to Blackgate, considering how, I don't know, Amanda Waller is basically the ENTIRE cause of that game? I'd look more into that title to really evaluate if we might get a DS or SS game, personally.

However, if we do get an SS game, it opens the chance of realistically having online co-op, actually. Pirate made an excellent point of how you might need to regularly use multiple characters, so why not at the same time? Arkham Origin's multiplayer is certainly an indicator that if evolved upon with more development and in contained landscapes, it can be possible.

And yes, D-Shot (innuendo intended) could be considered a Predator boss.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:04 pm

I hadn't actually played Blackgate, so I had no idea. Would you say it's worth buying? I might be inclined to.

My thing with Catwoman and Tim were more along the lines of the choice of using them in Challenges (with Dick). They weren't necessarily all that different, but they did provide variety. It's nice to have options, and with a game focused around a whole team, you can't deny the possibilities of having fun playing different challenges with each of them. Like Tim had his shield and Catwoman her bolas, each of them would bring unique abilities in to use for outside-of-the-story fun. In other words, bonus content.

And Count, for some reason my dumb mind didn't even think about the possibility of a co-op. That would be freaking fantastic, but it might actually makes things too easy. Simple solution would obviously be build challenges around that, like just tossing in more and tougher enemies. Also, co-op puzzles (one holds a door open for the other, that one solves a puzzle or beats some enemies to open the door, etc). That would be freaking amazing.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:21 pm

Honestly, yeah, I'd say that it's worth it if you have extra money. And ah, I see what you meant. Sorry, I thought you referring to how they WERE used rather than how they COULD be used. XD

And honestly, co-op play tends to screw up a lot more than when it's useful. And I'd wager that if co-op were involved, then there would be plenty of missions with other members being played by AIs, so the levels could be built around co-op to begin with.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Wed Oct 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Like Army of Two, except not terrible.

Actually, I think in a Splinter Cell game that was either heavily co-op or had a co-op mode that did it really well.

AI help would be great, but it tends to make combat too easy (although like I said last post, that can be easily rectified). The only example I can think of atm would be Gordon since it's still fresh in my mind. Heck, even adding fodder enemies like during the Bane fights made it easier imo, because it made dodging his charge attacks simply pressing xx. Although, when Bane and you tagteam prison guard in AC it was actually harder, which I'd imagine would be the case for King Shark.

I'm really liking where we're going with this idea we're working on, though,
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:13 pm

AI help would be great, but it tends to make combat too easy
lol You obviously haven't played Kingdom Hearts. But yeah, Gordon would make for a sweet AI (hell, this is probably just me, but I wouldn't mind it if Gordon and the SWAT soldiers became a team on online multiplayer. Not even kidding).

Now... let's get to talking about Arkham 4. Name some villains you'd like to see.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:47 pm

Maxie Zeus and Great White are kinda' due for an in-game appearance. Same with Ventriloquist. But the thing is these characters, at least the big ones, should be able to provide an interesting boss experience besides adding to the story. Like, in AC Freeze was the most unique, so in AO they really made bosses! A perfect blend, each playing differently with a new strategy and theme to them. I think Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb could make for a great bossfight, as well as the Royal Flush Gang. 

I mean, imagine it, the five of them, each with a special class. Ace is one of those big, tough enemies. Jack could be a sword enemy, King could buff the others, Ten could be a Martial Artist, and Queen could... I don't know. Shock baton enemy? It'd pretty much be a glorified encounter. We get tougher ones in late game in this series, but imagine this fight happening about midway through the game. It could be very challenging compared to the rest of the game up to that point. Not a huge spike in difficulty, but appropriate for a boss fight.

I also really want a Man-Bat encounter similar to Firefly, but with some gliding sections and whatnot intermixed. When I talked to Alfred post-game, he mentioned something about a giant bat in the cave that he shouldn't mess with, and that actually sparked a little hunt throughout the cave looking for it in hopes of finding Manbat.

Also, since AC was able to make Calender Man a real, imposing, sinister, dark, and interesting character, I want to see them make Killer Moth more than a joke. It's shouldn't be hard, in all honesty. Crazy Quilt, on the other hand... no.

Hush is obviously going to be in it. I wouldn't mind, what with Ra's and the Lazarus Pits and whatnot, for Red Hood to show up as well, despite the fact that I'm not quite into the character (to put it mildly). 

Some more of Nightwing would be great, but frankly a Bludhaven game would fit better. He, along with Green Arrow (what's that? three mentions? I'm getting overzealous about that) are the only two heroes I'm not just okay with seeing get an Arkham style game, but actually hoping for eventually.

Enough Bane, though, he's been in all three games, and the only one he was good in was this one. Same with Joker as far as being in each game, although he's undoubtedly going to make a return eventually. 
I also want to see them stop with Penguin for the next installment. I'm loving the range of characters in this series, but they need to lay off some of these recurring major players.

Amygdala could be a good replacement for Bane, and you know it would be funny at the end of his sidequest Batman just gives him some ice cream or something and pats him on the head as he drools in the corner. I would offer Anarky as an alternative to Riddler, but they just used him so... naw. Question having a cameo or something would be great, but he wouldn't be such an arse to Bruce, unless he was turning it into a politically motivated thing like: "hey, look at Gotham, it's so corrupt! Conspiracy, conspiracy, whatever" so Batsy has to stop him.

Humty Dumpty could have an interesting "find the Canisters" kind of cliche, what with his interest of taking things apart and putting them back together. I'm actually surprised none of these games have used Lock-Up yet considering the whole "prison" part of it. 

Also, really hope Scarecrow comes back. He's been hinted to be alive. Croc was in an Easter egg in AC, so he might come back as well, but I'd prefer he didn't.

Since this game introduced Shiva and the whole Ra's thing from the last game happening, it'd be great to see some more League assassins. I was actually kind of baffled when I saw no David Cain. It would also be a good reason to include Ubu.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:06 am

"Hinted to be alive"? Dude, he's pretty much everything but officially CONFIRMED, Pirate. XD

I've definitely been pulling for Great White Shark being introduced, along with David Cain and Lock-Up (fun fact, if you go to Black Mask's office in the Steel Mill and look around, you can find a file or book that has David Cain's name and has "REJECTED" stamped on it, which is definitely a sign that he was considered by WB as an assassin). Same goes for Manbat. I never thought about the Royal Flush Gang getting in, but that'd be pretty kickass.

As for what you said about Killer Moth, that is definitely interesting. And believe it or not, I'd like to see them tackle an atrocious Silver Age villain and try to make them serious. Honestly, if Rocksteady can make Crazy Quilt or the Ten-Eyed Man be intimidating, then I'd suck their dick for life. XD

And I definitely want to see some Nightwing and Red Hood in the future. Hush will definitely come, yes. And I agree with offing Joker, Bane, and Penguin. However, I wouldn't mind if Ra's came back, personally. He was pretty much "just there" in Arkham City until that plot-twist, and even then, I think that he could be done better justice in terms of how we've seen Joker and Bane handled in Origins.

And personally, if I could choose a villain who should get a major antagonistic role in Arkham 4, I'd love for it to be Mister Freeze. C'mon, try to argue against me on this. He's intimidating, has emotion that immerses the player, and definitely has the potential for a big shake-up in Gotham.

By the way, can you please post EXACTLY what Alfred said post-game that could've been hinting at Manbat? Because I would LOVE to evaluate what he said since I don't have Origins.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:30 am

I wish I could remember word-for-word. It was something like "Master Bruce, I've spotted a rather large bat hanging around the cave." 
"So? We have plenty of them. It's probably harmless."
"You haven't seen the creature."

I definitely agree with you that Freeze is an extremely good villain, but I'm not sure if he could carry a game. What plot would you give him? He definitely has the emotion factor so you sympathize with him, but at the same time his general schtick is stealing diamonds to keep himself alive as he finds a way to revive Nora. I think AC left him in a pretty good place.

Perhaps he could try to use the Lazarus Pits on her? But even then it'd likely be the League as the villains, and everyone and their mothers could just as easily use that as a tie in.

I personally think Ra's or another League member would be a good carry. Talia, perhaps, because of AC's end? Then surprise (not really) at the end when Ra's shows up. Would be a perfect tie-in for Red Hood, and a good way for Joker to be revived, which we ALL know is bound to happen.

And of course, Shiva, Cain, Cass, most every other Assassin ever, etc would all very, very easily be able to be placed in the story.

I think Scarecrow would best be left for a sidequest indicating his status, and I see Hush as more of a sidemission thing as well, or at most a major story villain that has nothing to do with the overarching plot so much as a major distraction (like the Penguin's been).

However, should Ra's take the next game, I would actually like to see Bane return contrary to what I just said. The reason being, Bane became Ra's' next in line when he gave up on Batsy. Ra's is one of the wealthiest people in the world and can easily cure Bane of his Venom (now Titan) addiction and bring him back to the freaking fantastic presentation of him in AO. I mean, Bane did overcome his dependency in the comics, so why not here?

Perhaps they could actually deviate from the comics more? Like, with the Red Hood idea, maybe Ra's could bring him back as a replacement, then betraying him a la Strange or Red Hood betraying him when Bruce convinces him to be a good guy? 

Honestly, the ideas are endless.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:01 am

Oh no, not Mister Freeze by himself. just one of the main joint antagonists, like how Strange, Ra's, and Joker carried AC in terms of antagonism. Bur I definitely see what you mean, though.

I'm personally concerned about Clayface. I definitely don't see him staying dead, and who knows what happened to him after falling into the Lazarus Pit. I imagine him becoming Monster Jesus whenever I think of what he would become. XD lol But I of course doubt that.

However, I definitely don't want Scarecrow pushed off to a mere sidequest, or else there's no way he would've been hinted this much. He has plans, BIG plans in fact, for Gotham. I can see him being a major antagonist solely because of that, and I certainly wouldn't mind.

You did have a point about Bane, but I'd still rather not see him back. I'd prefer more deviation. And speaking of deviation and all of these assassins, I'm curious as to why we haven't mentioned these guys yet:

They can easily fit in, and I could see them going toe to toe with the League of Assassins and possibly even having something to do with Azrael's message. And don't tell me that they're too recent because we got Copperhead as her New 52 version. However, given how Arkham 4 would likely introduce their origin (in terms of their relation to Batman), I would like it to deviate from the main plot (even going as far as removing Owlman/Lincoln March, but then again, I can see Rocksteady keeping him in because of the whole "I'M YO BRUDDA" plot-twist). That, and it would be epic to explore their lair and maze.

Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Neß on Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:34 pm

Calendar Man as the main antagonist.
Neß
Death To All
Death To All

PSN : PSIHeroNess (I never actually play online though.)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:33 pm

Somehow I completely forgot about Azrael in AC. Hopefully we get to play as him too.

Anyway, about the game, I just finished all the Most Wanted sidequests (or rather, every sidequst). The last one was rounding up criminals like how Catwoman had to track exactly 20 (same number) guys with he stuff after taking out Two Face. Coincidentally, I had just done Deadshot's sidequest before it unlocked, and they're basically the same.

Two of these struck me: one of them, the guy says "jingle bells, batman smells," and Bruce just responds with "NO!" When he calls Gordon, he tells him to put him in the Arkham Ward and maybe give him a muzzle. Another one is when a guy says "we'll just break out again!" and Batman says "maybe the next prison should be harder to escape from. Maybe it should be surrounded by water?"

Anyway, back onto the Alfred / bat thing, I talked to him again and he said he can't find it, and Bruce suggests it's from the Philippines. Then they wonder why it was at the cave.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Thu Oct 31, 2013 7:00 pm

Dr. Kirk Langstron has been waiting for two days at Gotham Square Park, knowing that bats prey on the weak and vulnerable. This park is a prime example, and today, finally, the bat he has been waiting for has finally come to feed - his wife, Francine.
Though Kirk loves her, she had betrayed his trust, and created her own corrupt version of his Man-Bat Serum. Now, he must succumb to his addiction to the serum, and become a bat himself, in order to catch her and make her pay. But before he will give her any attention, he first deprives her of the innocent child she stole for her meal, angering her.
Their last encounter of this type had seen him lose to her, but tonight, he is strongerfaster, and fiercer. After being forced to the ground, Francine reverts to her human self, and realizes coolly that in order to gain that increased strength, Kirk had to combine their two formulas. Grinning, she realizes that in order to beat her, he had to becomeher. Frustrated by her mocking, Kirk leaves her naked in the street.
Five days later, Francine has been charged with the murders she committed, and Kirk is surprised by how little he feels about it. Despite the feelings he had for her before he realized that their marriage was a lie, he feels nothing. He worries that, perhaps, the combined formula has affected him. And though she was addicted to her formula, he refuses to let himself succumb to the addiction. He intends to control it, even as he downs another vial of the serum.
He must control it, because in the absence of the Batman, Gotham is in chaos. Kirk must serve as Gotham's new protector, as Man-Bat. His methods of fighting crime, are not the same as those of the Batman - but killing criminals is certainly effective, comparatively. By day ten of his studies with the new serum, Kirk has become quite addicted to it, even as he tries to improve it. And as his violent crime-fighting sprees continue, he garners the unwanted and unexpected attention of the Gotham City Police Department.
By day twelve, his resentment of the police has devolved to a base hatred that sees him doing violence against policemen rather than fighting crime. Each transformation, he becomes more like a creature, and less like a man.
Within a month, Kirk himself, is reduced to scouring Gotham Square Park for vulnerable prey. 

I just thought that it would be interesting to post a synopsis of his New 52 origin, or rather, what he's doing in modern times. He's seriously underused and I hope that he's used more efficiently.

And lol.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:47 pm

So, since I'm stupid and unobservant, I looked up some Easter Eggs in this game. There's a lot of references to outside-Gotham things (LexCorp, Queen Industries, Ferris Aircraft, the Flying Graysons, Captain Boomerang, Blaze Comics aka the guys that publish Booster Gold in-universe, Zatanna, and Catman). Also, Ratcatcher's stuff is in My Alibi (a club where you do a sidemission), as well as the crossed off David Cain / Cheshire / Black Spider list in Black Mask's office. Honestly, I think Black Spider would've been amazing.

Probably not much more than references

Also, once again something I hadn't seen because I don't have the game, that Bronze Tiger and Deadshot were in fact recruited for the Suicide Squad in Blacgate. Not surprising, but now we have 100% definite on three characters.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:52 pm

yeah they are definitely setting up Suicide Squad. Maybe Harley will be on the Team? shes the driving force of the current book.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Piratemankelly on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:04 pm

Like I said, since this Suicide Squad seems to be taking place not too long after AO and she's not even Harley Quinn yet, I don't think it'll happen. 

And Deathstroke's never been on the Suicide Squad yet, so they're definitely taking some liberties with the team assembly. My offer for her replacement is still Yo-Yo. 

There's definitely going to be some characters not-yet introduced from the actual squads, and likely only the interesting ones. King Shark...

Hopefully each character gets some good alternate costumes. I'm okay with Bronze Tiger's AOB design, but personally I'd really like to play as his older, Tiger-masked version.
Piratemankelly
Chimera
Chimera

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:15 pm

i reckon you will play as a grizzled Squad in the game, thus after Arkham City. it fits well. It would, like the Current Comics, follow mostly Harley and the Fallout of Jokers Death and her failure in Harley Quinns Revenge. the other character with emphasis will be Deathstroke due to how well received he was before and after AO (The only gripe being there wasn't enough of him) but i can't think of how other than a team leader deal. the others will get their dues but i reckon these two will get the emphasis if only for sales.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:38 pm

Yep, I'm all on board for Suicide Squad happening now (really glad that I brought up Blackgate). I'm really hoping now that Black Spider will get on the team because he'd definitely provide a unique perspective and element, both story and gameplay-wise (considering how in the New 52, he was a hero before being forced to join the Suicide Squad).

And fun fact, Black Manta was met by Amanda Waller in Forever Evil's first issue in order to get into the Suicide Squad, but he refused and the prison was then in quick disarray due to Power Ring (Earth 3 GL) invading. I wonder what it would've been like if he was recruited into the SS...
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top