Hayabusa and Calypso

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hayabusa and Calypso

Post by Count Mario on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:10 pm

It's always funny to see the old forum raging a bit though. Not to mention the sweet tears of Marko's dissatisfaction... I am legitimately expecting and even rooting for Calypso though. Although I think the next DLC will be Lara Croft and Joel.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiyakumo on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:12 pm

Theres also some fool who thinks the old Ryu, Jin, Kazuya picture was real. (Apparently he believes they were pushed back as DLC)
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:19 pm

And apparently he didn't notice that SB themselves debunked that image. Seriously, the stuff the people will convince themselves are true... That kind of made me sound like an Atheist, didn't it? XD Seriously though, I'm so glad that I left that forum.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiyakumo on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:19 pm

I'm honestly only there still to bump my Yu narukami thread and support PSASBR MUGEN.
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thirty3Three on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:28 pm

Anyone wanna tell me why it's fake? I'm a bit busy and can't research stuff...

Also, if this is true, I've lost hope... We want big names. Not advertising, double-dip'd horrible-choice characters

Also...

http://s11.postimg.org/ak4qte903/Capture.jpg

Ehh... Does seem legit.

No idea why it wouldn't. You all realize SSM has MANY people covering the Twitter account, taking turns?

Image source:

http://www.gamespot.com/playstation-all0-stars-battle-royale/forum/it-was-already-leaked-so-shrugs-here-was-my-capture-of-the-leaked-dlc-65822328/

It's from a different person than the initial image

Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:35 pm

Except Calypso wouldn't be advertising and to not double-dip a franchise after Zeus and Infamous would be silly in my perspective. I know you want big names, but I keep telling you why a few specific names aren't going to happen, Triple Three. I want Ethan Mars, but you don't see me getting even the least bit upset whenever he's not revealed because I know how high his chances are. I mean, the OP's a cannon fodder with only one post and a bunch of people have already made fake Twitter and FaceBook accounts mimicking SuperBot in the past, so I can't see why SSM can't either. Also, Seth always teases about something that might be revealed next and never explicitly says what it is. Not that he's always going to be covering the Twitter himself, but for anyone to just and go up and say "Oh, Calypso and Ryu are in the game" is just a bit of BS. There's a slight chance it's true, but c'mon, let's think realistically about how a video game company would normally go about announcements. If it's reasonable to believe this is real, then it's also reasonable to believe TheMink has real info because he predicted Issac and Zeus despite how many times he was wrong and contradicted himself in the past, not to mention Zeus was already being rumored at the time, Ascension and Dead Space 3 just came out, and plenty of people have suggested Issac.

Really, we just have to wait and see. We can't disprove or approve this evidence yet.

Last edited by Count Mario on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thirty3Three on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:37 pm

Count Mario wrote:Except Calypso wouldn't be advertising and to not double-dip a franchise after Zeus and Infamous would be silly in my perspective. I know you want big names, but I keep telling you why a few specific names aren't going to happen, Triple Three. I want Ethan Mars, but you don't see me getting even the least bit upset whenever he's not revealed because I know how high his chances are. I mean, the OP's a cannon fodder with only one post and a bunch of people have already made fake Twitter and FaceBook accounts mimicking SuperBot in the past, so I can't see why SSM can't either. Also, Seth always teases about something that might be revealed next and never explicitly says what it is. For someone to just and go up and say "Oh, Calypso and Ryu are in the game" is just a bit of BS. There's a slight chance it's true, but c'mon, let's think realistically about how a video game company would normally go about announcements.

I dunno man, intuition tells me it's real. But I guess it's all opinion until it's officially debunked eh?

Sidenote: I WANT ETHAN MAARZZZZZSSSS

GameSpot just deleted the thread; I'm thinking this is real. They did the same thing with past 'leaks' that turned out to be true.
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:42 pm

Let's just wait for official confirmation guys...There's no reason to believe anyone other than SSM or SB.(Yes, I've learned.)

333, please just edit your post man instead of double posting. =/
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228

View user profile http://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:46 pm

If we can't have Ethan, then how about NAHMAN JAYDEN, FROM THE EFF BEE III!

Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thirty3Three on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:48 pm

Slayer5228 wrote:Let's just wait for official confirmation guys...There's no reason to believe anyone other than SSM or SB.(Yes, I've learned.)

333, please just edit your post man instead of double posting. =/

Sorry about that! Keep forgetting :O
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiyakumo on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:48 pm

I'm still wondering why they're worrying about Capcom when the other two have nothing to do with them. lol

I think thats the thing that keeps me believing it's fake. It's really not hard to make fake tweets.
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thirty3Three on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:49 pm

They could've easily mis-spoken (NO idea how to write that word... weird I know).

They did the same with Hayter.
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:53 pm

No, Eric Laden misspoke (It turns out the word connects with two s'. Don't worry, I didn't know either lol) about Hayter. Not SuperBot themselves. He was likely only assuming that Hayter was also voicing in the game, maybe after hearing that Metal Gear was going to be in it or something akin to that.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiyakumo on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:58 pm

Yeah.....how do you say Capcom instead on TecmoKoei.

I know the guy is named Ryu but he does have his last name there also.
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Thirty3Three on Fri Mar 29, 2013 3:59 pm

Count Mario wrote:No, Eric Laden misspoke (It turns out the word connects with two s'. Don't worry, I didn't know either lol) about Hayter. Not SuperBot themselves. He was likely only assuming that Hayter was also voicing in the game, maybe after hearing that Metal Gear was going to be in it or something akin to that.

That's really weird... misspoke... hmm o.o

But he said he was working with him O_O I don't see how that could be taken as an assumption on Laden's part.

Also, they could've easily gotten either Ryu's name (or as stated, the company) confused, due to the street fighter character sharing the same name, who is a capcom character. So we may be seeing this Ryu, or the other one.

Then again, you can't hyphenate in hashtags
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiyakumo on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:03 pm

Well, some people wanted a Street Fighter rep. But most of the support was for Chun Li if i remember correctly.
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Fri Mar 29, 2013 4:18 pm

Considering how it says HAYABUSA at the end of the tweet, I doubt it. Although I think that is too much of an assumption, although one rep did confuse the MAWLR for a Metal Gear at an event. Also, working with someone could be used loosely. Like, let's say that you find out there are other people working on the same project you are doing at work, but you only heard that they're doing it and you rarely or never meet them. You could put that as working with them, but you're technically also not really working with them and maybe just assuming honestly. It sounds weird, I know, but it makes a bit of sense in my mind. Either way, Eric got it wrong himself, not SuperBot with the current info we know.

And Shiki's right. A lot of people actually despise the thought of SF Ryu getting in. Most want Chun-Li. Although like I've said before, if we need another fighter, it should be from Mortal Kombat. And if we need another Capcom character, it can be Vergil, someone from Resident Evil (preferably Jill Valentine or Nemesis), or Amaterasu instead of a Street Fighter character.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PerfectCell21 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:32 pm

Could be fake i hope it is i love the idea of Calypso.. but Ryu not so much... i love the game and character but there are plenty of exclusive sword users that helped the brand WAY more than ryu but it probably is the reply seems to casual.
PerfectCell21
Sticker
Sticker

PSN : PerfectCell21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MrEpic on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:40 pm

Welp.

Another DLC I'm not happy with... Sigh....
MrEpic
PACL Champion
PACL Champion

PSN : MrEpic1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by this_is_marko on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:53 pm

Count Mario wrote:It's always funny to see the old forum raging a bit though. Not to mention the sweet tears of Marko's dissatisfaction... I am legitimately expecting and even rooting for Calypso though. Although I think the next DLC will be Lara Croft and Joel.

oh...oh that's cold haha
this_is_marko
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : this_is_Marko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Popexplosion2000 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 5:57 pm

MrEpic wrote:Another DLC I'm not happy with... Sigh....

We don't even know if it's real, dipshit. You can't complain about it if it isn't real.

Even if this is real, I would be really excited for Calypso. They did such a great job with Zeus and Isaac that I can't not be excited for them.
Popexplosion2000
!
!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Izar on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:05 pm

i like calypso :p lol and itd be a funny rivalary :p "HEY IM A GREAT FIGHTA LETS FIGHT AHHAHAHAH"...."hey....im the devil :p..."
Izar
Welcome To BUZZ!
Welcome To BUZZ!

PSN : Izar22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by shikiyakumo on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:15 pm

I'll say this, if This is real, Calypso better say this at the end of his arcade.

"I am Calypso, and I thank you for playing Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale."
shikiyakumo
LANDMASTER!
LANDMASTER!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Popexplosion2000 on Fri Mar 29, 2013 6:18 pm

shikiyakumo wrote:"I am Calypso, and I thank you for playing Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale."

This would be the best thing ever.
Popexplosion2000
!
!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top