The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Costume Preview

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Costume Preview

Post by Count Mario on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:18 pm

I'd put thi int he general comics thread, but sadly, nobody gives a damn about it lol.

Have to say, it's freaking awesome that for once Sony actually uses the bug-eyed classic lenses from the comics. However, the rest of the suit looks exactly like the one from the classic trilogy. Although, I don't really have a problem with that. I think it would've been interesting if they used the Superior Spider-Man outfit, considering how it looks epic and all that jazz, but this is fine.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Costume Preview

Post by NoirPixel on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:30 pm

I'm glad that they finally realized that Spidey's eyes are white. Also, I think the suit looks like classic Spiderman, the one people know and love.

On a sidenote, I want there to be a Spiderman Noir movie.
NoirPixel
You Gotta Believe!
You Gotta Believe!

View user profile http://youtube.com/noirpixel

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:33 pm

I want a Spider-Man 2099 movie lol. And a live-action movie for Batman Beyond. But alas, they will never happen. At least a solo Venom movie's being made though.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by NoirPixel on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:40 pm

I forgot about that
NoirPixel
You Gotta Believe!
You Gotta Believe!

View user profile http://youtube.com/noirpixel

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:45 pm

Yeah.

And by the way, in case you don't know, Electro and Rhino are going to be in this movie, and he's being played by Jamie Foxx. Harry Osborn and MJ are also appearing, and the symbiote (The black suit) and Black Cat have been hinted at. This could prove to be majorly successful in my eyes if all these elements are produced successfully, but can also be as much of a clusterfuck as Spider-Man 3 with so many characters, divided stories, villains, and such. But I trust Marc Webb though.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Mon Feb 25, 2013 8:52 pm

we all know the biggest problem with S3 was........

oh and he entire main cast in general. Doc ock was the only half decent character in the trilogy. i already feel more connected to Garfield and Stone. Stone is for plenty of other reasons but she also plays Gwen well and was written well.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:03 pm

I can easily agree, but I think degrading Venom into some gangly-ass cliche monster who keeps peeling off it's face to give Eric Forman Topher Grace more screen is just as much of a sin. :(

And I couldn't agree more about the original trilogy. Still, I could've felt that the Lizard could've been improved. That was one of my only few gripes about Amazing. But overall it was above-decent and surpassed the whole original trilogy. Although I have to give Sam Raimi credit for this sensation fight sequence:

On topic of Amazing 2, I just have two things that I want. 1. Instead of just Amazing Spider-Man 2, name it with another adjective from the comics. Like The Spectacular or Sensational Spider-Man. 2. If the symbiote is introduced again in this movie, have Peter actually wear all the way into the next film because it'd make things much more interesting and build up character development while making this plot point much more memorable. And oh wait, I have a third request. 3. Don't put in a half-assed handicap plot point near the end of the movie to try and build up suspense like how Peter was shot by that one ignorant officer's rifle despite his Spider-Sense along with his speed making him near-impossible to hit, because that was total BS.

Okay, I'm done with my rant.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:16 pm

thing is for every plot hole or underdeveloped character in amazing theres 5 in one of Ramis. I actually hated 1 + 3 and felt two was decent at best. i guess with x-men coming out with the awesome X1 + X2.........but what is it with non marvel marvel movies and 3? THEY ALL SUCK ASS!
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:21 pm

Well let's just hope that Iron Man 3 changes the trend. The Mandarin having badass quotes and intimidating posture gives me hope that he'll be the next Tom Hardy's Bane or Heath Ledger's Joker.

Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:27 pm

well its marvel in house.......they haven't disappointed yet. even Iron man 2 was better than about 80% of the genre. although Caps movie i found really dull and the worst of the phase 1 movies. thats just me.

i wanna see more hulk. Incredible and that never to be resolved leader stuff! add ruffalo to a similar movie and i am very happy!
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:32 pm

I actually agree with that. My favorite Marvel Phase 1 movies besides Avengers were Iron Man 1 and Thor.

And speaking about Hulk, I have some good news you might like to hear.

http://www.comicvine.com/news/potential-hulk-spoilers-for-marvels-phase-two-and-three-films/145958/

Spoiler:
Marvel Studios' Phase Two is right around the corner but Latino Review is looking beyond that -- they've got their eyes set on Phase Three. Keep in mind this is technically just a rumor, but it's a very, very interesting one which puts a heavy focus on the character that stole the spotlight in The Avengers... The Hulk!

According to the website, Avengers 2 will have the cinematic equivalent of the Illuminati send Hulk off-planet towards the end of the film or even during the mid-credits sequence. The Illuminati, eh? We know Captain America, Iron Man and Doctor Strange are confirmed, but this leaves a few seats empty. Professor X is clearly off limits since Fox has the rights to the character, but does this mean we'll see Namor, Black Bolt or Black Panther down the road? I hope so! Now, if they're going to shoot him into space that means he's going to do some major damage in the film. Considering how fun the last battle in The Avengers is, that could make for some majorly awesome scenes. While this would certainly be cool to watch, it makes me wonder how this would go about happening since Avengers confirmed (again) that Banner is in control.

If you're a fan of the Hulk, then you know this leads to... Planet Hulk! This would apparently be his own standalone movie in Phase Three. Hulk smashing aliens? Sounds good to me! Then, when all is said and done with the Planet Hulk story, the Green Goliath allegedly heads back to Earth in Avengers 3 ... and as you know, his return can only mean one thing... World War Hulk! That's absolutely something massive enough to span into the solo films, too. Plus, who honestly wouldn't want to see more of movie Hulk battling his peers?

Will this all happen? Only time will tell, but right now it's definitely something very fun to think about! Would you like to see Marvel Studios go down this path or would you rather see different stories?
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:37 pm

I saw that. I dunno. Too good to be true
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:42 pm

Yeah, but it does make sense. Hulk's bound to disband from the Avengers eventually and Avengers 2 is likely to take place in space (For at least some time). Not to mention Thanos and all of his weird concoctions will help introduce the cosmic side of Marvel along with GotG. I mean, if Marvel is seriously going to adapt GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY into a live-action movie, than I think Planet Hulk is possible. I remember one director in some interview who works with the Marvel cinema department and I think directed The Incredible Hulk explaining that he'd love to do another Hulk film, but it couldn't fit into the schedule of Phase 2.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:47 pm

Either way we shall see. And hulk smash.....the box office
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:08 pm

Holy shit Spider-Man looks awesome and that World War Hulk/Avengers 3 movie rumor is just pure fucking epic!!!!!!! =D
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228

View user profile http://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:14 pm

Alright, we have even more tidbits, mainly focusing around photo shots of the new Spidey costume in action along without he first look at MJ.

All I have to say is that the new Spidey costume still looks epic and MJ needs to look more sexy. That's all I've got lol.

Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:38 pm

she seems kinda depressed
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey-Caige II on Wed Feb 27, 2013 4:42 am

Holy crap... you all are right. Spider-Man's eyes in the games and comics are white but in the movies they're black. How did I just now realize this? O.o

Also, while I didn't mind Spider-Man 3, I can understand why it's looked down upon. It's such a clusterfuck lol.

Speaking of Spider-Man, is the reboot any good? Been meaning to watch it at some point.
Trey-Caige II
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : Trey-Caige

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:41 pm

Norman Osborn just got confirmed for the movie along with his actor, Chris Cooper (Who I think is a superb choice for the role). It's unknown whether he'll don his green tights in ASM2 or the sequel, but it's confirmed that he'll act as a mentor to Peter before going absolutely insane and megalomaniacal.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/02/27/chris-cooper-to-play-green-goblin-in-amazing-spider-man-2

And if you don't know who Chris Cooper is, well, I think this video explains it better than I ever could in words.

Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top