Went To My First Concert This Past Weekend :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Went To My First Concert This Past Weekend :3

Post by Trey-Caige II on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:16 pm

Tis why I was gone for a bit. Again. Lol. I'm 20, and had never been to a concert. I'm mainly an introvert, which explains that :p but, my friend really wanted to go and knew I hadn't been to one, so he was all like "We have to. It's the last big concert before you ship off, you gotta!" So i did. I got a good buzz, and had a great time. Saw P.O.D., Three Days Grace, and Shinedown. P.O.D. was unfortunately awful, but the other two were amazing, even if Three Days Grace's lead singer was replaced with Matt Walst (My Darkest Days). Their performances made me a fan of all 3 bands (TDG, MDD, and Shinedown). And this is coming from mainly a rap fan. Sadly, this was indoors with heavy security, so next time I get a chance I'm gonna go to an outdoor concert. Yeeeeeeaaahhh boi Cat face

Anyway, that's my story. Any concert stories with you all? :D
Trey-Caige II
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : Trey-Caige

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Went To My First Concert This Past Weekend :3

Post by Count Mario on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:20 pm

See, there was this one time I was watching a music video on YouTube with my headphones on max volume and all of a sudden, the music literally expl-Oh wait, you're talking about literal concerts. Well, I've never been to a typical concert, but I have performed many at my elementary school, my high school, and other places like malls and a retirement home in both the school choir and band.

...I'm so sorry for wasting your time reading this comment. *Walks off stage*
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey-Caige II on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Lol it's cool Count. I never had an interest to go, but I thought, since I'm in town only a little bit longer thought why not? I had a lot of fun. You get a chance definitely take it :D I don't know If I'd ever go to a rap concert though. They seem... boring. One dude on stage over computer beats seems really wack. The Roots or k-os might be fun, since they have live bands, but like Young Money walking over each other just seems goofy lol.
Trey-Caige II
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Riggz on Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:07 pm

I remember my first and only concert. I think I was like 13-14, it was a papa roach concert buckcherry and some other bands were there as well. It was also indoors, me and my cousin had some crappy seats so we ninja'd our way down to the floor right in front of the stage.

Jacoby Shaddix (lead singer papa roach) gets on top of a speaker and spits, got a loogie right on my shirt. I got to crowd surf for the first time, landed on my head a few times... twas a goodnight
Spitfire Riggz
You Gotta Believe!
You Gotta Believe!

PSN : Spitfire_Riggz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowbhiemes on Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:26 pm

I've been to two. The first was an Indie concert when I was in Jr High (which I'm actually helping to put together this year) and I also went to a Hollywood Undead concert two years ago. I wanted to go to a KMFDM concert once but I let that slip by. :( And I went to a birthday party with a smaller concert once. I engaged in some fun mosh pit action. Even though I have a delicate frame I didn't do so bad.
Shadowbhiemes
Mmm Cake
Mmm Cake

PSN : Shadowbhiemes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey-Caige II on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:15 pm

Nice! To both stories. How were Buckcherry, Papa Roach & Hollywood Undead? I'd love to seem them all live at some point. Hopefully they aren't as bad as P.O.D. ... dear god.
Trey-Caige II
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaosdreams on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:35 pm

I'll be 21 soon and I've never gone to a concert. Mainly an introvert, though it's not that I dislike going out. I'm an introvert simply in the sense I get by quite well by doing hardly anything. I do wish to go to a few concerts but that requires the right mixture of friends.

All of my friends are into different things and the ones who are concert goers aren't particularly my crowd unless i put some effort into it.

Kamina but one day!
Chaosdreams
Staff
Staff

PSN : Chaosdreams

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CraZALYNormal13 on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:32 pm

Never went to a concert but I went to that Final Fantasy Symphony that came to Houston once. Hated the guy nexted to me though I was freakin sleepin and snoring. While Terra's theme started to play.
CraZALYNormal13
Death To All
Death To All

PSN : n0rmal94

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:33 pm

I wish that I could've one to one of the 25th Anniversary Zelda concerts that were being held worldwide by Koji Kondo and his posse. sad
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey-Caige II on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:39 pm

CraZALYNormal13 wrote:Never went to a concert but I went to that Final Fantasy Symphony that came to Houston once. Hated the guy nexted to me though I was freakin sleepin and snoring. While Terra's theme started to play.

I would have LOVED to see that concert O.O I love video game orchestral music ^_^ and Count, that one as well. I love like every Zelda soundtrack ever. My inner nerd would've exploded lol.
Trey-Caige II
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:02 am

There are songs of their orchestrated pieces though. I could post some if you'd like to listen.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Spitfire Riggz on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:39 am

Trey-Caige II wrote:Nice! To both stories. How were Buckcherry, Papa Roach & Hollywood Undead? I'd love to seem them all live at some point. Hopefully they aren't as bad as P.O.D. ... dear god.

When I went it was the first time I had ever heard of them, and they made the crowd go crazy. Right after I downloaded all of their songs
Spitfire Riggz
You Gotta Believe!
You Gotta Believe!

PSN : Spitfire_Riggz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowbhiemes on Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:58 am

Trey-Caige II wrote:Nice! To both stories. How were Buckcherry, Papa Roach & Hollywood Undead? I'd love to seem them all live at some point. Hopefully they aren't as bad as P.O.D. ... dear god.

The other bands that opened for them were all right. When Hollywood Undead did go on, they sounded great! Just like they do on their albums. And to be honest I'm not really a fan, I went for my sister. I really liked them. I was mostly familiar with their older songs so I enjoyed those the most.
Shadowbhiemes
Mmm Cake
Mmm Cake

PSN : Shadowbhiemes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey-Caige II on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:01 pm

Shadowbhiemes wrote:

The other bands that opened for them were all right. When Hollywood Undead did go on, they sounded great! Just like they do on their albums. And to be honest I'm not really a fan, I went for my sister. I really liked them. I was mostly familiar with their older songs so I enjoyed those the most.

Glad to hear on Hollywood Undead. Since they were rap rock, I got this fear that they would be heavily auto tuned.

Edit: And Count, I'd listen if you did :D
Trey-Caige II
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top