Best/Favorite Battle Sequences

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best/Favorite Battle Sequences

Post by Count Mario on Sat Feb 09, 2013 2:34 pm

This is pretty much one of the most general and generic topics I've posted. Just post whatever battles and conflicts that are your favorites among entertainment media. Whether it be a video game boss, an anticipated anime/manga conflict, a sci-fi battle royale, or a tv show's classic combat, talk about them nd try to post videos of the action here! I'll start:

An animated super-hero show directed at younger viewers which features opera scores and lyrics, guns, machinery, betrayal, a four-way battle, wisecracks, located at a theatre, up-close combat, mafia bosses, super villains, the famous web-sllinger, an various by-standers is just too epic to truly give justice to in words.

Also:

This is still one of my favorite final bosses in video games. Ganondorf's majestic speech and testimony in the intro, the King of Hyrule being a badass and wishing for Hyrule to flood completely, Ganon's insane laughter, Link and Zelda's teamwork, Link stabbing Ganondorf in the freaking head, the King's final goodbye to Link, and just the overall experience of fighting in a relic kingdom being drowned by the gods and it seems almost hopeless to have a winner in this situation is just awe-inspiring.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best/Favorite Battle Sequences

Post by Trey-Caige II on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:25 pm

Can't get a YouTube video atm, but one of my favorite battle scenes was from (and cue laughter in 3... 2... 1...) Twilight Series: Breaking Dawn Part 2. I LOVED that battle. It was awesome. Other than...

Spoiler:
That it was a freaking dream sequence!!! OMG I WAS SO PISSSED.
Trey-Caige II
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : Trey-Caige

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:28 pm

Oh my god, this thread actually got a comment... CUE THE MUSIC!

And it figures that the only awesome part of Twilight was a dream sequence. hurr I'm just kidding, but could you post a video of said battle?
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey-Caige II on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:33 pm

^Lol nice music xD

This was the best I could find, everything else was Behind The Scenes type of stuff. This scene reminds me, brb, downloading orchestral soundtrack. Lol.
Trey-Caige II
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : Trey-Caige

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:26 am

My favourite? The dialga or the palkia boss in mystery dungeon 2.

The emmotions of the dialga fight...you know your doomed whether you win or lose fighting to save friends and fulfil a seemingly dead friends wish. To quite literally make a better future...oh man. Plus fighting on a,collapsing temporal tower as dialga gets supposedly stronger and more primal.

the palkia fight is similar. The guy is in his right mind yet he wants you dead. And with how tough spacial rift is fighting him was tough. it was actually horrifying.

You can also count the fight against dialga in sky episode 5. With grovyle dusknoir celebi and primal dialga dying whilst fighting,slowly fading away. It was heart breaking. And as,touching as it was celebi fading in grovyles arms makes me a bit pissed. You know cause shipping.

The bosses themselves hurt. They both had insta kill attacks in the form of their signature moves. Stocking up on. Reviver seeds through multiple runs was the only way out because for both you can't just return to treasure town and come back stocked up. You had to live off what you had. And since palkia comes out of nowhere and dialga is after about 4 extremely tough dungeons and a boss you will be living on the land.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowbhiemes on Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:45 pm

Godzilla's killing spree in Final Wars was pretty epic... but it's almost too easy to name any of those movies, most of them had good fighting sequences one way or another. And I have to agree with Trey.. Breaking Dawn Part 2's confrontation was surprisingly good. Otherwise the movie was meh.
Shadowbhiemes
Mmm Cake
Mmm Cake

PSN : Shadowbhiemes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by PsYk1K on Mon Apr 01, 2013 12:59 am

Dissidia has a lot of good ones
PsYk1K
Sticker
Sticker

PSN : PsYkiiiK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by animeprophet on Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:51 am

This is one of the best fight scenes to ever grace my television. Its from "The Raid: Redemption" it's the final fight sequence.

animeprophet
Death To All
Death To All

PSN : ANIMEPROPHET

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top