Bought a white PS Vita yesterday!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bought a white PS Vita yesterday!

Post by Thirty3Three on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:28 pm

... but since my account is temporarily banned, I can't get PSASBR on it (crossbuy)


LOL... Well...... 23 days.....

avatar
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

Posts : 1455
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 27
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bought a white PS Vita yesterday!

Post by 0CTAVE on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:50 pm

Isn't it beautiful?
avatar
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228
Posts : 3725
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 24
Location : Hialeah,Florida

View user profile http://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bought a white PS Vita yesterday!

Post by Thirty3Three on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:58 pm

It sure is, Slayer! :)

I'm holding onto my other vita for "secondary reasons" Wink
avatar
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

Posts : 1455
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 27
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bought a white PS Vita yesterday!

Post by 0CTAVE on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:06 pm

At first I was iffy about getting the white Vita but once I saw it, I actually prefer it to the black one(my bro has the black one).

avatar
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228
Posts : 3725
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 24
Location : Hialeah,Florida

View user profile http://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bought a white PS Vita yesterday!

Post by Count Mario on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:13 pm

I hope you keep a good eye on it. You never know what could happen...



What? Don't look at me. I wouldn't even harm a fly! hurr
avatar
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario
Posts : 7165
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 19
Location : Spider-Island Two

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bought a white PS Vita yesterday!

Post by Thirty3Three on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:19 pm

Slayer, me too!! :D

Mine was sort of an impulse buy LOL- But it's okay! :]
Now I won't have to worry about updating my other one :]


And Count, LOL! I would never do such a thing! :P


I love how my White Vita doesn't get finger-print-y, nor dirty at all. I'm guessing the gloss-like shell stops the Vita from going yellow, huh?

Also, the ONLY think I prefer with the black Vita is that is feels more "expensive" due to the material used, while the white Vita 'feels' more plastic-y :P


But overall, I prefer the white Vita :]
avatar
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

Posts : 1455
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 27
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bought a white PS Vita yesterday!

Post by Count Mario on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:34 pm

Oh my freaking god, I hate handhelds that get fingerprints. It happened with my DS Lite and it would always look so ugly. Nintendo luckily changed the texture with the DSi so that it was a much more "rough" exterior to not get fingerprints, but then they basically backtracked with the 3DS. And that's just the outside of the the 3DS because if you close it for even a little while, you'll get a white circular print from the analog stick on the bottom screen and even prints from the edges of the bottom screen. And the fact that I got the black 3DS out of all the colors I could've chosen does not help whatsoever! pissed

So, yeah. I'm glad to see that the white Vita has a more plastic-esque texture lol. XD
avatar
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario
Posts : 7165
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 19
Location : Spider-Island Two

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bought a white PS Vita yesterday!

Post by Shadowbhiemes on Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:25 pm

How come you have two vitas, Thirtythree? As for the material of the white one feeling plastic-y... don't know if you ever had PSPs, but perhaps that could be comparable to the PSP-1000 feeling like a sturdy sort of handheld and the PSP-3000 (the one I own) that while thinner, is really made out of plastic.
avatar
Shadowbhiemes
Mmm Cake
Mmm Cake

PSN : Shadowbhiemes
Posts : 490
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bought a white PS Vita yesterday!

Post by 0CTAVE on Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:41 pm

I think the black one is hacked dude, so he wants to have a hacked and unhacked one.
avatar
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228
Posts : 3725
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 24
Location : Hialeah,Florida

View user profile http://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Bought a white PS Vita yesterday!

Post by Thirty3Three on Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:56 pm

Count Mario wrote:Oh my freaking god, I hate handhelds that get fingerprints. It happened with my DS Lite and it would always look so ugly. Nintendo luckily changed the texture with the DSi so that it was a much more "rough" exterior to not get fingerprints, but then they basically backtracked with the 3DS. And that's just the outside of the the 3DS because if you close it for even a little while, you'll get a white circular print from the analog stick on the bottom screen and even prints from the edges of the bottom screen. And the fact that I got the black 3DS out of all the colors I could've chosen does not help whatsoever! pissed

So, yeah. I'm glad to see that the white Vita has a more plastic-esque texture lol. XD

Yeah! :] My Vita one looks as clean as it was when I got it a few weeks back! :]

I'm REALLY lovin' it! I just beat the story mode of Sly 4 on my Vita! Too bad I'll have to wait until my account is unbanned to actually 're-play' it and get the trophies :P Starting over haha!

Shadowbhiemes wrote:How come you have two vitas, Thirtythree? As for the material of the white one feeling plastic-y... don't know if you ever had PSPs, but perhaps that could be comparable to the PSP-1000 feeling like a sturdy sort of handheld and the PSP-3000 (the one I own) that while thinner, is really made out of plastic.


Well, I've been getting REALLY tired of the fingerprints and the 'dust'-like things that become VERY visible on the Vita - so I got a second one! :)

Plus, as Slayer said, I can use the black one as a hacked one! - I updated it accidentally the day I was banned, so I'm gonna wait until the next exploit and grab it on that Vita :]

Slayer5228 wrote:I think the black one is hacked dude, so he wants to have a hacked and unhacked one.

This^ :P

avatar
Thirty3Three
Subspace
Subspace

Posts : 1455
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 27
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bought a white PS Vita yesterday!

Post by Shadowbhiemes on Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:45 am

I didn't realize the vita already had exploits. What can it do? My PSP was hacked and that was a joy, but dunno if this would be worth hacking. Especially if I couldn't use PSN with it anymore.
avatar
Shadowbhiemes
Mmm Cake
Mmm Cake

PSN : Shadowbhiemes
Posts : 490
Join date : 2012-08-30
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bought a white PS Vita yesterday!

Post by quackerzacher on Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:12 am

The exploit was only usable for a week it had something to do with the game UNO iirc
avatar
quackerzacher
Trainer
Trainer

PSN : quackerzacher
Posts : 1279
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 21
Location : New Zealand

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bought a white PS Vita yesterday!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum