Conspiracy Theorists

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Conspiracy Theorists

Post by sdprimetime33 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:48 pm

Since im not allowed to post in the debate section, id like to know if you guys are familiar with conspiracy theories on 9/11, sandy hook, and others. I personally find it to be very interesting and I side with the theorists. Let me know what you think
sdprimetime33
Sticker
Sticker

PSN : sdprimetime33

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/seth.dennis.3

Back to top Go down

Re: Conspiracy Theorists

Post by CalDW19940 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:53 pm

sdprimetime33 wrote:Since im not allowed to post in the debate section, id like to know if you guys are familiar with conspiracy theories on 9/11, sandy hook, and others. I personally find it to be very interesting and I side with the theorists. Let me know what you think

They can sometimes make interesting "what if?" stories on historic events or be very plausible theories. That being said I'm not one to lose sleep thinking about them, especially ones that have little evidence to suggest claims or are based on paranoia :L
CalDW19940
Sticker
Sticker

PSN : CalDW19940

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by sdprimetime33 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:58 pm

I can understand that, but as you said the very plausible theories are never talked about by our beloved "government". Who are the government to keep secrets from the people? Why hasn't footage of Adam Lanza breaking into the school been released if he supposedly walked through the front door? you know? And the fact that the navy seals team who supposedly took out bin laden all have died of several different "incidents". It's nothing to lose sleep over but it does cause for concern. I don't think stuff like this should be swept under the rug.
sdprimetime33
Sticker
Sticker

Back to top Go down

Post by CalDW19940 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:07 pm

sdprimetime33 wrote:I can understand that, but as you said the very plausible theories are never talked about by our beloved "government". Who are the government to keep secrets from the people? Why hasn't footage of Adam Lanza breaking into the school been released if he supposedly walked through the front door? you know? And the fact that the navy seals team who supposedly took out bin laden all have died of several different "incidents". It's nothing to lose sleep over but it does cause for concern. I don't think stuff like this should be swept under the rug.

In a way yes but at the same time there are a lot of theories that are equally as plausible without simply pointing fingers at a government for the sake of just not liking them.

Only ones I ever really showed interest in were ones with a lot of possible plausible answers on both sides. The Moon Landing is a good example, it has tons of possibilities and good arguments with some evidence for a basis (I recommend watching mythbusters video on it, very fascinating tests relating to vacuum of space and such).
CalDW19940
Sticker
Sticker

PSN : CalDW19940

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:28 pm

You're both able to post in the debate section now, I'll move the topic once you've both seen this reply.
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228

View user profile http://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sdprimetime33 on Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:31 pm

Slayer5228 wrote:You're both able to post in the debate section now, I'll move the topic once you've both seen this reply.

Alrighty sir
sdprimetime33
Sticker
Sticker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top