DEATH BATTLE Discussion

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DEATH BATTLE Discussion

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:46 pm

For about 2 years now Screwattack's DEATH BATTLE has been considered the be all and end all in terms of fanboy Scraps. the answer many debates by researching both characters weapons Armour skills personality ect. and have 2h episodes to prove it. they have answered many questions fanboys have asked and even some they haven't so the question is...Who would win a DEATH BATTLE?

Samus V Bobba Fett
Spoiler:

Akuma V Shang Tsung
Spoiler:

Rouge V Wonder Woman
Spoiler:

Koopa V Goomba
Spoiler:

Haggar V Zangief
Spoiler:

TMNT Battle Royale
Spoiler:

Zitz v Winner Of TMNT Battle Royale
Spoiler:

Yoshi V Riptor
Spoiler:

Felicia V Taokaka
Spoiler:

Kratos V Spawn
Spoiler:

Bomberman V Dig Dug
Spoiler:

Vegeta V Shadow the Hedgehog (W/ VA from team fourstar)
Spoiler:

Mario V Sonic the Hedgehog
Spoiler:

2 horrible popstars......i don't wanna talk about it
Spoiler:

Luke Skywalker VS Harry Potter
Spoiler:

Chun-Li VS Mai Shiranui
Spoiler:

Starscream VS Rainbow Dash (W/ VA)
Spoiler:

Master Chief VS Doomguy
Spoiler:

Eggman VS Wily (W/ Awesome Twist ending!)
Spoiler:

Zelda VS Peach FEATURING LOTS OF BULL SHIT!
Spoiler:

Thor VS Raiden(MK)
Spoiler:

Link VS Cloud (W/ 3d animation)
Spoiler:

Batman VS Spider-Man
Spoiler:

Pikachu VS Blanka
Spoiler:

Goku vs Superman (W/ VA from team fourstar and itsjustsomerandomguy, 3d animation and 30 minutes of content and 2 years worth of research, its own theme music and collab with these two characters 2 biggest fansites so they cannot forget anything!)
Spoiler:

Confirmed Future competitors/Battles (Or at least inplied
Aang
Ratchet and Clank V Jak and Daxter
Ryu v Scorpion
Hulk v Broly (Maybe)
Naruto
lots other anime
The return of Kratos Boba and Batman
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DEATH BATTLE Discussion

Post by Fabsta1994 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:02 pm

I can say this, Master Chief vs. Doomguy was off by a mile.

Thor vs. Raiden was one-sided.

Starscream vs. Rainbow Dash... seriously? That's one of the worst matchups in the season. I completely gave up on this series as soon as they mentioned one of the "strong factors" of a character was their "coolness"... yeah I'm out.

The ones I legitimately enjoyed were Superman vs Goku and Wily vs Robotnik. That's it. Everything else was either supremely one-sided that I couldn't watch the video or the facts used for some characters that completely bullsh*t the match.

Fabsta1994
Kitty Got Wet!
Kitty Got Wet!

PSN : fabsta1994

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:10 pm

i dunno bout cheif v doomguy but Thor v Raiden was very one sided but they were too similar it had to be done. Which one was the coolness thing?

oh and RD is the strongest (I dunno i'm guessing) pony thing and starscream is the biggest fail ever in Transformers. they would be in the same bracket.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabsta1994 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:29 pm

Cheif vs Doomguy: A bubble shield beat the BFG9000 aka the strongest gun in any FPS game. The gun was able to destroy Lucifer, an all powerful evil entity, but it can't break Chief's bubble shield? Whut?

(We all know Waspinator's the biggest fail. ;P ) Starscream vs Rainbow Dash: One of Rainbow's strong points was she was "20% cooler". And no, they weren't joking. It actually counted.

Fabsta1994
Kitty Got Wet!
Kitty Got Wet!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:35 pm

dude that whole fight was a joke. You can pick out the jokes man. like PIKACHU V BLANKA WHAT?

as for the BFG......when a more advance bubble is said to be impenetrable it is. when gauging power you have to take into account technological advancements.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fabsta1994 on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:53 pm

They say the same thing about armour but no matter what there will always be something that exists to penetrate it. Getting hit by something that normally can kill a massive spiritual entity of evil, making a nuke look like a joke, no amount of shielding can block.
Fabsta1994
Kitty Got Wet!
Kitty Got Wet!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:01 pm

nukes are kinda a joke in halo. its hard to judge. bu given the evidence it is kinda impenetrable. it didn't get Lucifer in one hit either. things can take a hit and i reckon cheifs more advanced armor can. i'd actually liken its power level to the spartan laser which cheif didn't use.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:01 pm

To be fair guys, most of these battles aren't picked just because there's lots of debate just because ether stats and everything has to be in the some class or something. it's merely just to settle fan disputes going from reasonable to biased arguments, all while providing entertainment. While they can definitely improve in some departments, I personally think what their currently doing is pretty much awesome.

Of course, that's just in regards to the series in general. If were talking about the matches themselves, well... I can agree that some matches like Blanka vs Pikachu were just pulled out somebody's ass. And don't get me started on how they used the sports titles as an excuse to give Peach more abilities. Although I feel that people shouldn't rule out Peach as just defenseless only because Bowser kidnaps her since the RPGs and Super Princess Peach shows that she can kick some ass, Zelda still should've won (Cutting out Sheik was definitely unjustified).

However, I definitely enjoyed plenty of these matches, like Spider-Man vs. Batman, Mario vs. Sonic, Robotnik vs. Wily, Link vs. Cloud, and of course Goku vs. Superman. Personally, I like the series more than I dislike it on certain factors in general.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:21 pm

Despite its one lopsidedness Thor V Raiden is my favorite animation and third favorite battle next to Wily V Eggman .........you know

fun fact. i don't like Superman OR Goku! Superman is hollow and Goku is a dumbass. I can't stand dumbasses.

another fun Fact, As of Superman v Goku Dc is 1 victory in 3 matches. Marvel is 3/3 beating DC twice. whats interesting is Ben (Wiz/Show director) States he prefers DC over Marvel and anime over DC blowing Bias out the window. on a slightly related note. Sonic also 2/3 losing only once (Shadow v Vegeta...WHY!). Same with Mario (Yoshi won. PEACH GODDAM WON somehow. They beat Velociraptors and warrior princesses. But Mario you lose to a hedgehog....I disapoint). and as powerful as they are MK has lost both battles they are part of (In all fairness Akuma and Thor are God tier Characters a Tier only Shao Khan resides in in MK.)
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:32 pm

Wait... are you saying Mario should've won his Death Battle? Or is that a joke? Sorry, I just thought that you supported Sonic's victory and I'm a bit confused, so I hope I'm not looking like an idiot.

Anyways, I'm fine with Goku and Supes acting out of character, what mattered to me was the actual battle itself. When it comes to fan-fiction and cross-overs, expect the dialogue to be less than worthy. And they made Goku seem more like the idiotic Abridged version to boot. Also, Shadow vs Vegeta does make sense considering how the Super forms in Sonic the Hedgehog were inspired by Super forms (The producer said so himself) and even characters like Silver were based off of Trunks. Considering Shadow and Vegeta's arrogance and the fact that they were former antagonists, I think they make sense for a match-up. Not that it wasn't one-sided, but it still makes sense. I also loved Thor vs. Raiden, I just didn't list it in my upper comment.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:59 pm

it was a joke. mainly at how outclassed Mario was at base level. same i guess with supes v goku. i said it before. at base power supes would rip gokus head off, he'd have to progress up powers to compete. the SS$ Gaiko ken Kamehameha to Combat Heat Vision is not an exaggeration, I guess Shadow Vegeta made a little sense. and I Noticed a couple of inconstant stuff. Main one being when Vegeta Punches the moon. if he did that he dies cause Saiyans Can't breath in space, and he can't teleport. (I'm not arguing he could do it just how he did it.) also Saying SS1 could combat Super shadow is really dumb. SS2 Maybe. However once again at base levels its Done. Vegeta wins.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:12 pm

Why not SS1? SS1 Goku's able to destroy plants with a single Kamehameha. I thought it was a decent fit, considering how Super Shadow despite his feats, has never really shown enough physical feats to combat that.

Yeah, and now I can agree about the Mario vs. Sonic thing. I think it's a decent fight at their base levels and what with Mario's strength and power-up trying to counter Sonic's speed/agility and what not (Although I do think Sonic would have a bit of the upper hand), but with Super Sonic... my lord. XD
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:19 pm

True. But shadows invincible. 100% add that to chaos force and if he takes off inhibator rings (might as well go for broke plus,it won't tire him out super form) and time stop he would dominate ss1. Not ss2. Not a chance. But still.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:28 pm

Eh, invincible... When it comes to somebody of Shadow's legacy, that's easily disputed. Yes, his durability is highly beyond normal standards since he survived an impact to Earth. But he can still be majorly incapacitated though. Not to mention this is a Super Saiyan, who's more or less around the same class as him compared to all of the enemies he's defeated. Also, didn't the Chaos Force tire him out? I mean, it was the main reason why he even "died" at the end of SA2 to help amplify the power of his Chaos Control unification with Sonic and the latter came out without a scratch. However, the time stop is certainly a fundamental in Shadow's favor, but even so Super Saiyans are still highly durable.

I don't really agree with Super Shadow dominating Super Vegeta. An advantage, yes, but not a total curbstomp. If Vegeta goes Super Saiyan 2 though, than I'd say Vegeta would than have a greater advantage. And I don't think we have to go over Super Saiyan 4...
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:34 pm

Well without the machine he can't so we won't. Anyway I ment super shadow. Normal shadow can die. Hell i'm confused. Is current shadow thee shadow or a clone?
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:37 pm

He's THE Shadow. Eggman confirmed it while communicating with Shadow during the final boss in StH. And I know you meant Super Shadow, I'm mainly talking about their super forms.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:41 pm

My whole life's been a lie...
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228

View user profile http://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:43 pm

What do you mean, Slayer? Are you mocking Shadow?
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:45 pm

Yeah. Against an opponent like this normal shadow is irrelevant.

i had a thought. What if metal could use the chaos emeralds? He's never had all of them. It would be interesting to say the least. I know fanimation has him use it a lot. I do think if he got a hold of them Sonics dead. It would also depend on weather metal was running on one like in sonic rivals 2.

Anyway anyone wanna see a specific death battle other than the ones listed? Knuckles wario may happen! Personally mega man needs a fight and I want zero v metal round 2.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:46 pm

I didn't know there was more than 1...
I never played SA2 so I didn't know he died and I didn't know we have the real Shadow now or whatever the fuck is going on with Shadow now! 0.0
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:49 pm

Shadow is just.....weird. no one fricken knew cause of Sth's weird story set up. Normally you can pick out the ending but a lot of them were possible. It doesn't help it hasn't been referee to since.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:55 pm

Wario and Knuckles would actually be an awesome match. And yes, Wario can do more than just fart and punch. However, if they decide to bring in Super Knuckles... Seriously, if you get any of the three male hedgehogs, Tails, or Knuckles, they'd win most matches against average video game characters solely because because of the Emeralds at first glance. XD

Anyways, Slayer, at the end of SA2, Shadow "died" at the end. But then in Sonic Heroes, he was found by Rouge in one of Eggman's bases, although he had cloned Shadow. So there was this whole debacle over whether the Shadow Rouge found was the real one until Eggman confirmed that he was the real one at the end of Shadow the Hedgehog. And this was in the true ending of the game with the literal final boss, so this is the canon ending. Everything that happened that led up to this in the game though is an enigma. There, does this make sense?

Also, do you know who needs a fight? Sackboy vs. Kirby. It'd be awesome, with two fun and smiling mascots who like to copy characters fight by eating and sloppy with weird power-ups versus crazy gadgets. However, SB would have to be restricted to his gadgets alone and won't be able to summon literally anything out of thin air.

As for Metal having a Super form, well, in Knuckles Chaotix, Metal did turn into Metal Sonic KAI when he absorbed the Chaos Rings.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:59 pm

Shhhh. No knuckles chaotix Shhh. I mean the emeralds I.e super form. Would he get big like kai or metal madness or would he go super? And how would his hair/head thing stick up?

I know wario is versatile but yeah emeralds. Anyway here's one! Joker v Sweet Tooth!
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Mario on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:04 pm

...I liked Knuckles' Chaotix. pissed I know you mean the Emeralds, I was just giving a possible comparison due to one of his transformations in previous games. Although since he's a machine and he'd likely use the negative energy of the Emeralds, I'm going with big scary android monster.

As for Joker vs Sweet Tooth... Only if Joker has prep time. If it's just Sweet Tooth (And his truck) in a random encounter, then he wins.

I think one obvious match-up that Death Battle should really pick is Kratos (When he returns) against Dante, to settle all of the fanboy disputes.
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:08 pm

Yeah that makes sense, thanks Count.

Anyways, removing Sackboy's ability of being able to summon things sucks because yeah he can copy characters but it's not fair that Kirby's ability of stealing other characters abilities stays intact.

Sackboy has to fight with that ability dude..That would seem completely one sided, Sackboy's whole thing is the Popit and Sackboy's extremely OP! XD

Joker vs Sweet Tooth sounds so badass! =D
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next