='( I need a mic.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

='( I need a mic.

Post by Godman873 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:10 pm

Exactly what the topic says. Though to avoid any one sentence answers saying something like 'go get one' here is my dilemma:

I ONLY have 20 dollars I can spend right now (rest of the money I have is being used for important stuff like food). I had a mic for my playstation 2 from logitech but PS3 never bothered to read it because it apparently wasn't compatible. So, does anyone know what brands the PS3 will accept and if I can get a good CHEAP mic (Cheap is not 50-60 dollars, cheap is like 20-30)

Anything besides saying: Go look yourself! Will help because real life is holding me hostage most of the time.
Godman873
Sticker
Sticker

PSN : Facade393

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ='( I need a mic.

Post by MrEpic on Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Will this do?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001FY7LBQ/ref=redir_mdp_mobile/192-1682504-1519459?tag=squidoo-stacyman-20
MrEpic
PACL Champion
PACL Champion

PSN : MrEpic1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyro-Hem on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:13 pm

The problem is, a lot of mics around the price range that you stated are really bad. They can be choppy, have low quality, have low battery, and such. Very rarely can you find a mic that actually works well and doesn't just break a couple weeks after use. Unless you can deal with that, and possibly more problems, I'd suggest just saving your money or try to find a good blutooth mic. Most blutooths are compatible with the PS3 and you can find a couple good ones for around that price.
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godman873 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:48 pm

Thanks for the advice guys, after reading your suggestions I managed to find a mic for $30 that both my friend and a gamestop employee suggested. I decided to spare $10 more for it. Thanks for the help. :D

I am getting read for my mother's funeral tonight and the funeral is tomorrow, I probably won't be back on till sunday, Monday at the latest.
Godman873
Sticker
Sticker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey-Caige II on Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:17 pm

Godman873 wrote:Thanks for the advice guys, after reading your suggestions I managed to find a mic for $30 that both my friend and a gamestop employee suggested. I decided to spare $10 more for it. Thanks for the help. :D

I am getting read for my mother's funeral tonight and the funeral is tomorrow, I probably won't be back on till sunday, Monday at the latest.

... pale I'm sorry for your loss. Glad you got a mic though. For everything bad there's always something good, if you're the optimistic type anyway :D
Trey-Caige II
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : Trey-Caige

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Godman873 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:55 pm

Trey-Caige II wrote:
Godman873 wrote:Thanks for the advice guys, after reading your suggestions I managed to find a mic for $30 that both my friend and a gamestop employee suggested. I decided to spare $10 more for it. Thanks for the help. :D

... pale I'm sorry for your loss. Glad you got a mic though. For everything bad there's always something good, if you're the optimistic type anyway :D

Thanks. What would be good is if more people added me on PSN... I only have three people from the forums added Ayla's, Mr.Epic and lpool.

(Funeral wasn't that bad, there are alot of things I will miss though, just as anyone would)
Godman873
Sticker
Sticker

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey-Caige II on Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:17 pm

You're who I added! I was like "Why does this guy want me to add his alter ego?" sorry I'm slow sometimes xD anyway, if you ever catch me on (I.E. internet is actually working -_-) invite me :D
Trey-Caige II
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : Trey-Caige

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: