PSASBR Tier List BY VOTE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PSASBR Tier List BY VOTE

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:46 pm

Hello everyone! I want to try and form a tier list for PSASBR using a simple voting system.

I know this will not be 100% accurate or perfect, but this will be a better start then most lists. We will use a voting system, and set up tiers based on pure mathematical data based on these votes.

This tier list will be for 1v1 following this rule list.

When you vote, list all of the characters in order from strongest to weakest REMEMBERING THIS IS FOR 1v1 AND BASED ON THE RULE SET LINKED ABOVE.

So! Vote here and let me know what you think! I'll compile the data and make this mathematical tier list.

Back to top Go down

Re: PSASBR Tier List BY VOTE

Post by Godman873 on Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:05 pm

Well, I may not be as experienced as everyone else here but I will give my input for some characters.

Ratchet and Clank: I think should be middle of top tier due to their suck cannon being able to really mess with an opponent's positioning. On top of that his combos are just excellent and he has that bot thing that can help him build his meter. On the other hand if you predict his level 1 and dodge it you can get a free hit/grab on him and his level 1 super may have a fast start up but it does keep him stationary, call me weird but I consider is level 1 to be bad because it doesn't have much flexibility.

Kratos: top tier great supers, great range, great power, great AP building.

Jak and Daxter: Middle mid tier to lowerish mid tier. The duo isn't bad, but they aren't a shining example of a do it all. Terrible AP building with a bad level 2 and an awkard level three really give them trouble, on top of that they are the only character that lacks a down different from their air down . Their level 1 super is great for defensive and punishing predictability and Jak and Daxer's air side makes them probably one of the most mobile characters in the game. Though despite all this most of their and moves apart from Forward and down are really situational leaving these two to be a little lackluster.

Sir Dan: Slow moves and low priority but decent reach, suffers from a bad level 3 (dodgeable) easy to dodge level 2 and a level 1 that has no flexibility other than a required diagonal set up. Bottom tier.

Big Daddy: Way too slow to do much and his AP doesn't build very fast unless you use down . Though this guy could be used as a support type character for 2v2 due to his circle abilities and constant stunning. His electric stun is really nice for canceling most level 1/2 supers. Top of Bottom tier/bottom of mid. (Though could end up at top tier due to all the stunning and potential tech chasing.)

Raiden: Everything is good on this guy besides being the only one to lack a projectile. On par with with Kratos. Can combo relentlessly. Top of Top tier imo.

That is all I have for now.
Godman873
Sticker
Sticker

PSN : Facade393

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demigod on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:40 pm

Sweet Tooth: Middle-tiered character in my opinion. If used correctly could be a really powerful character,and he is really underrated from my personal experience. So many people fall for that classic mine trap,his shotgun is really quite good and is good knockback,however one of his biggest disadvantages,his level 2/3 super. They are really disappointing,they can both be easily avoided,however his level 1 somehow makes up for it,when used even if you don't finish your super they'll die either way since he attaches a bomb to them so that's pretty good. On the other hand like I said,stronger character if used right.
Demigod
New Challenger
New Challenger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:47 pm

his level 2 has a huge surprise factor and his level 3 nets me anywhere from 1-7 kills. its kinda random. its about timing. i've gotten 2 kills with one super by predicting

his level 2 is obvious. get a crowd together launch it the immediately press square to detonate. will work once a match and is near instantaneous.

his level one though....its so easy to set up into either with a partners move or your own confirm not to mention prediction. thats sweet tooth in a nutshell. Know what the other guy is gonna do before he does and punish him for it.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by quackerzacher on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:49 pm

sweet tooth is high mid IMO i dont really care enough to write a whole page on why
quackerzacher
Trainer
Trainer

PSN : quackerzacher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:52 pm

is it his ap gain and the fact that that mine can break lots of combos not to mention his best combo starts with an unblockable grab?
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demigod on Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:42 am

lpool1996moh wrote:his level 2 has a huge surprise factor and his level 3 nets me anywhere from 1-7 kills. its kinda random. its about timing. i've gotten 2 kills with one super by predicting

his level 2 is obvious. get a crowd together launch it the immediately press square to detonate. will work once a match and is near instantaneous.

his level one though....its so easy to set up into either with a partners move or your own confirm not to mention prediction. thats sweet tooth in a nutshell. Know what the other guy is gonna do before he does and punish him for it.

You serious? I use his level 3 they just walk right under me and when i try to shoot them,move on to other side,ughs so annoying
Demigod
New Challenger
New Challenger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:44 am

.....prediction. circle to stomp triangle for rockets. You will catch them off guard eventually
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by 0CTAVE on Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:29 pm

lpool1996moh wrote:his level 2 has a huge surprise factor and his level 3 nets me anywhere from 1-7 kills. its kinda random. its about timing. i've gotten 2 kills with one super by predicting

quackerzacher wrote:sweet tooth is high mid IMO i dont really care enough to write a whole page on why

lpool1996moh wrote:.....prediction. circle to stomp triangle for rockets. You will catch them off guard eventually

This all of it, Sweet Tooth is amazing!
He's just not as easy to pick up as Kratos or Raiden but he definitely deserves to be high up on that list. His supers are amazing and he's able to adapt to any situation given!

To kill those under you just time the stomp and the air dodge.
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228

View user profile http://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:16 pm

exactly. tbh his playstyle is very unique. i think its most comparable to Drake. use the mines instead of Barrels to break combos. then punish. difference is he can punish whereas drake has got to close. however drakes barrel is more reliable and will not cause the foe to gain ap (Mistiming the mine and you will get hit) however ST grab combo nullifies the ap gain.
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by quackerzacher on Mon Jan 14, 2013 12:40 am

also kratos for A++
quackerzacher
Trainer
Trainer

PSN : quackerzacher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Demigod on Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:23 am

Sir Daniel: Mid-tier. Although a great character,his Green Hand crumples opponents giving an opportunity to do a combo and his shield can gain AP from far-ranged characters which is really great,eating some banana peels from Spike's moneys... On the other hand I love Sir Daniel fun to play and silly of course,however being completely honest he's not so great,he can be really slow thats why I try to pick up some Boots of Hermes any chance I get them. His level 1 can be great and sometimes bad,playing against some beginners or not-so-experience players you can easily kill them with this,however playing against a good crowd of people might be a problem. His level 2 is pretty bad too,easy to invade and horrible targeting,only reason I use it for is emergency if the opposite team has 1 life left or when they're directly above me so I can use it to vertically kill them. His level 3 is also pretty bad,it can easily be evaded,and at most can get three kills which is pretty sad. Despite all of this,he's a really good 2v2 team player and fun.
Demigod
New Challenger
New Challenger

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top