Disney Discussion

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by King_Tetiro on Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:12 pm

I was really left confused as to why Gaston wasn't in the game. He obviously has the moves!

And I dunno about The Backson. The thing about him is that there are two versions. The imaginary one and the real one. Of course you can't fight the real one. But that imaginary one can easily be fought. I mean if they can make the Magic Mirror a boss fight, The Backson should be a cinch!

And hell man, The Firebird would one bad ass fight! Just as long as they do it like KH1's Chernabog...

As for Cruella, I don't think she needs a Heartless car. I mean her original car used to scare me when I was a kid when it went through the trees and lost it's casing. It basically looked like a Hell Car
avatar
King_Tetiro
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : KingTetiro
Posts : 1037
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by King_Tetiro on Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:32 pm

Continuing last night, the villain from Wreck-It Ralph is absolutely PERFECT for a boss. Bring on Wreck-It Ralph for Kingdom Hearts!

Speaking of KH and Wreck It Ralph. It's official. Sora is now part of Disney's history. Sora makes a small cameo in Wreck It Ralph. Pretty awesome actually!
avatar
King_Tetiro
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : KingTetiro
Posts : 1037
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by Count Mario on Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:28 pm

King_Tetiro wrote:I was really left confused as to why Gaston wasn't in the game. He obviously has the moves!

And I dunno about The Backson. The thing about him is that there are two versions. The imaginary one and the real one. Of course you can't fight the real one. But that imaginary one can easily be fought. I mean if they can make the Magic Mirror a boss fight, The Backson should be a cinch!

And hell man, The Firebird would one bad ass fight! Just as long as they do it like KH1's Chernabog...

As for Cruella, I don't think she needs a Heartless car. I mean her original car used to scare me when I was a kid when it went through the trees and lost it's casing. It basically looked like a Hell Car
It's not that the Hell Car isn't enough. It's just that how she basically turns bat-shit insane while chasing the puppies (Those swirly eyes dude) seem like the perfect opportunity to make her one of those Disney villains who turn to the darkness. Besides, I think a Heartless car would give the boss more abilities, like spewing fire and all sorts of demonic gadgets. I'd be fine with her normal vehicle, but I definitely see Square Enix going for something like this, it'd be similar to Clayton's boss in KH1 except for Cruella's situation.

As for the Backson, you have an interesting point, but still, 100 Acre Wood really tries to get away from violence. To the point where the Attack command is changed to Hit. I see where you're going with that idea, but I really don't think it'll be attempted when the closest Square's gone with an enemy in that area are the bees.

King_Tetiro wrote:Continuing last night, the villain from Wreck-It Ralph is absolutely PERFECT for a boss. Bring on Wreck-It Ralph for Kingdom Hearts!

Speaking of KH and Wreck It Ralph. It's official. Sora is now part of Disney's history. Sora makes a small cameo in Wreck It Ralph. Pretty awesome actually!
Also, I sadly haven't seen Wreck-It Ralph though (I found an internet link though so I'll watch it tomorrow) but I am absolutely sure that it would be one of the most fantastic worlds with what the content it has. Especially with different game worlds like the arcade version of said character's name, the colorful candy land of Sugar Rush, and the barren war-zone of Hero's Duty. Honestly, I have high hopes that this could become my favorite Disney movie franchise! Well, besides Fantasia. I think that masterpiece will always be in a league of it's own, in my personal opinion.

AND SORA MAKES A CAMEO?! YES, YES! Also, there's more good news for a potential sequel:

http://geektyrant.com/news/2012/12/7/wreck-it-ralph-2-will-happen-and-mario-will-be-included.html

Wreck-It Ralph was one of the best animated movies of the year. Disney and director Rich Moore did a hell of job with it! It was also a big hit at the box-office so it's not really surprising to learn that there's going to be a sequel. In a recent interview with Movie Hole Sarah Silverman confirmed that there will be a sequel, and John C. Reilly humorously explained,

"They wouldn’t make [all that] merchandise, if [Disney] didn’t have plans for other [Wreck-it Ralph] stories. Some of the big muckety-muckets at the studio, who I just saw the other night, were like ‘We’re talking sequel!’ The movie made $150 million dollars in eleven days, it broke the box-office record for Disney animated movies on opening weekend. If that’s any indication that we’ll be doing a sequel… I bet we’ll be doing a sequel." ~ Sarah Silverman

Moore is also very confident in the sequel, and explains that he wants to direct it, and he'd like to add Mario to the mix of characters next time around.

"At dinner last night we were already talking about. So we’re talking ‘what could do they do? what kinda of things could happen?... Mario is someone you’ll definitely see in the next one. We’ll really come up with something good for Mario to do [in the next film]. To be able to present him in the sequel, would be great." ~ Rich Moore

The site explains that the only reason that Mario didn’t show up in the first film was because Moore couldn’t find anywhere for him to go in the story, it wasn’t because Nintendo refused them. So that's cool! I was wondering why Mario didn't make an appearance.

In a previous interview with Moore he said that the sequel would explore online gaming. I imagine that's still the idea that the story will be built around, which I'm sure will make for a great setting and a great sequel!
It turns out that Mario was never excluded from the first film due to Nintendo being stubborn or hard to work with like rumors suggested. It was only because Rich Moore couldn't come up with a suitable role for Mario in the film. which I'm glad that he's honest about and wants to make sure not to just mash him in the film without a deserving role due to his history of of course. that makes perfect sense considering how they were able to get Bowser and he ended up fitting in perfectly with the Bad Anon group which is why he made it in. I'm really glad to see such a generous person, development crew, and cast tackling on this movie. Getting all of the cameos and animating them to match their home company's consent must've been hell. X3

So Tetiro, I just have one request. PLEASE don't spoil anything else about the movie for me until I watch it tomorrow! <3
avatar
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario
Posts : 7165
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 19
Location : Spider-Island Two

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by Trey-Caige II on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:01 pm

WIR will have a sequel O.o with a Mario cameo? Damn this will be the first kids movie I've looked forward too in forever lol. Still need to see the first one. Need to fix that soon.
avatar
Trey-Caige II
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : Trey-Caige
Posts : 1058
Join date : 2012-10-29
Age : 25
Location : Location Location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by Count Mario on Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:12 pm

Trey-Caige II wrote:WIR will have a sequel O.o with a Mario cameo? Damn this will be the first kids movie I've looked forward too in forever lol. Still need to see the first one. Need to fix that soon.

Damn this will be the first kids movie I've looked forward too in forever.

KIDS MOVIE

avatar
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario
Posts : 7165
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 19
Location : Spider-Island Two

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by 0CTAVE on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:28 am

Just saw Wreck it Ralph, great movie and I'm looking forward to the sequel(with Mario).

I loved the MGS reference! <3
avatar
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228
Posts : 3725
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 24
Location : Hialeah,Florida

View user profile http://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by Count Mario on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:40 am

Donkey Kong and Ralph should have an arm-wrestling match while Mario and Felix have a competition to see who's the better handyman with tools. Hey
avatar
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario
Posts : 7165
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 19
Location : Spider-Island Two

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by 0CTAVE on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:15 am

I'm guessing Anya(Gears of War 3) and Calhoun(Wreck-it Ralph) should fight to the death then?
avatar
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228
Posts : 3725
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 24
Location : Hialeah,Florida

View user profile http://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by lpool1996moh on Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:27 am

You know who would fit? Sweet tooth!.....no? Serial killer too much? But he's adorable! Look see :twisted: or maybe :evil:

honestly I see Sackboy or Kat or any of the 3 platformers having a cameo. I want tooth to play the villain though if for no reason other than seeing Disney butcher him.
avatar
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh
Posts : 7891
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 21
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by Count Mario on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:42 am

To tell the truth, I really only see Ratchet, Sackboy, Drake, Sweet Tooth, and Kratos havinggod chances at making a cameo to rep Sony in the sequel. Kat and the other two platformers, not so much sadly.

Also, if they can have Kano from Mortal Kombat, they can have Sweet Tooth lol. XD
avatar
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario
Posts : 7165
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 19
Location : Spider-Island Two

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by lpool1996moh on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:29 am

I feel Kat at least or Sly has the Disney attitude. Sly is a lot like Aladdin or Robin Hood. And Kat is well Kat.

that said Your right if they were going with sony those would be the guys, Sweet Tooth may be forced on them the rest would be willing.
avatar
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh
Posts : 7891
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 21
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by 0CTAVE on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Am I the only one that laughed at the Kano "fatality" part on the zombie?
It was a beautiful reference to the Mortal Kombat series and perfectly executed for a PG film!
avatar
0CTAVE
Staff
Staff

PSN : Slayer5228
Posts : 3725
Join date : 2012-08-26
Age : 24
Location : Hialeah,Florida

View user profile http://pastadium.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by King_Tetiro on Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:56 pm

Count Mario wrote:
King_Tetiro wrote:I was really left confused as to why Gaston wasn't in the game. He obviously has the moves!

And I dunno about The Backson. The thing about him is that there are two versions. The imaginary one and the real one. Of course you can't fight the real one. But that imaginary one can easily be fought. I mean if they can make the Magic Mirror a boss fight, The Backson should be a cinch!

And hell man, The Firebird would one bad ass fight! Just as long as they do it like KH1's Chernabog...

As for Cruella, I don't think she needs a Heartless car. I mean her original car used to scare me when I was a kid when it went through the trees and lost it's casing. It basically looked like a Hell Car
It's not that the Hell Car isn't enough. It's just that how she basically turns bat-shit insane while chasing the puppies (Those swirly eyes dude) seem like the perfect opportunity to make her one of those Disney villains who turn to the darkness. Besides, I think a Heartless car would give the boss more abilities, like spewing fire and all sorts of demonic gadgets. I'd be fine with her normal vehicle, but I definitely see Square Enix going for something like this, it'd be similar to Clayton's boss in KH1 except for Cruella's situation.

As for the Backson, you have an interesting point, but still, 100 Acre Wood really tries to get away from violence. To the point where the Attack command is changed to Hit. I see where you're going with that idea, but I really don't think it'll be attempted when the closest Square's gone with an enemy in that area are the bees.

AND SORA MAKES A CAMEO?! YES, YES! Also, there's more good news for a potential sequel:

So Tetiro, I just have one request. PLEASE don't spoil anything else about the movie for me until I watch it tomorrow! <3

Oh yeh, that would be an awesome way to go with Cruella actually. But yeh, she became one psycho bitch!

Good point about the Backson.

My lips are sealed Count, but I hope you like the villain!

And yup, I'm amazed! Sora appears in the Tapper scene. It's a small cameo but let's face it, he already knows the disney characters right guys? :P

Slayer5228 wrote:Just saw Wreck it Ralph, great movie and I'm looking forward to the sequel(with Mario).

I loved the MGS reference! <3

Hahaha yeh the MGS reference is genius :P


And based off the film, I'll be surprised if Wreck It Ralph isn't done soon. Let's face it, what world is better for a game than his right?
avatar
King_Tetiro
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : KingTetiro
Posts : 1037
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by Count Mario on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:16 pm

lpool1996moh wrote:I feel Kat at least or Sly has the Disney attitude. Sly is a lot like Aladdin or Robin Hood. And Kat is well Kat.

that said Your right if they were going with sony those would be the guys, Sweet Tooth may be forced on them the rest would be willing.
It's not that they don't have the Disney attitude as I think they'd fit in perfectly. I just think that they aren't too recognized enough (In general gaming standards outside of Sony) to compete without he top dogs I mentioned. And with how great they've done the movie and all of the references they managed to sneak in, I'm absolutely positive that they know about a classic series like Twisted Metal. Just have Sweet Tooth be in a scene and maybe in an ice cream cone situation like his rival cutscene with Kratos lol.
avatar
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario
Posts : 7165
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 19
Location : Spider-Island Two

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by lpool1996moh on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:22 pm

.................no. no more ice cream shit. thats for classic tooth not pos-black tooth.
avatar
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh
Posts : 7891
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 21
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by Count Mario on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:28 pm

Alright. How about making a cameo in a race at Sugar Rush? That's bound to be interesting... hurr
avatar
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario
Posts : 7165
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 19
Location : Spider-Island Two

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by King_Tetiro on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:41 pm

Count Mario wrote:Alright. How about making a cameo in a race at Sugar Rush? That's bound to be interesting... hurr

Haha it would be :P

How was the film btw?
avatar
King_Tetiro
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : KingTetiro
Posts : 1037
Join date : 2012-09-02
Age : 26
Location : United Kingdom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by Count Mario on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:42 pm

Yeah... I still didn't watch it yet. I'll start right now though lol. Sorry, I just kind of forgot until you asked. XD
avatar
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario
Posts : 7165
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 19
Location : Spider-Island Two

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by lpool1996moh on Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:54 pm

Count Mario wrote:Alright. How about making a cameo in a race at Sugar Rush? That's bound to be interesting... hurr
That might work to set up an emotional scene. You know cause EVERYONE ELSE WOULD FREAKING DIE IN A HORRIBLE FIRE EXPLOSION OF DEATH. but its Disney so at worst he runs them of cliffs.
avatar
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh
Posts : 7891
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 21
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by Count Mario on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Honestly, I think they could get away with a few ambiguous cars in the race exploding, but that's just me lol. XD
avatar
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario
Posts : 7165
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 19
Location : Spider-Island Two

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by lpool1996moh on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:21 pm

it would be an explosion of rainbows. sweet tooth would be so depressed at the lack of blood he'd kill himself.
avatar
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh
Posts : 7891
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 21
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by Count Mario on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:30 pm

He'd kill himself on a diet of rainbows and sugar canes...

Wait a minute, this is the world of Sugar Rush were talking about. It'd be ice cream paradise for Sweet Tooth for pete's sake! XD
avatar
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario
Posts : 7165
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 19
Location : Spider-Island Two

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by lpool1996moh on Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:40 pm

............
lpool1996moh wrote:.................no. no more ice cream shit. thats for classic tooth not post-black tooth.
avatar
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh
Posts : 7891
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 21
Location : Ireland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by Count Mario on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:26 pm



I'm calling it, Sweet Tooth's wrote in Wreck-It Ralph 2 will be a recreation of this scene if he has a major cameo role. hurr
avatar
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario
Posts : 7165
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 19
Location : Spider-Island Two

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by Count Mario on Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:38 am

Okay, just finished watching Wreck-It Ralph...

I fucking loved it. To the point where I might consider it to be my top favorite Disney movie now, even right above Toy Story. Honestly, despite the ending, I can still easily see a sequel to this movie. All I can say towards my hype for the sequel is, it turns out that Mario actually does arrive to parties fashionably late. Wink
avatar
Count Mario
Staff
Staff

PSN : CountMario
Posts : 7165
Join date : 2012-08-27
Age : 19
Location : Spider-Island Two

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disney Discussion

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum