I Didn't Finsish A Game Grumps Video For the First Time.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Didn't Finsish A Game Grumps Video For the First Time.

Post by Razer_Shpex on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:28 pm

what Yes, this is ture. worry I didn't finish because they're excited that B2 is going to be Wii U Exclusive. wtf
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : Nocturnal__Gamer

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I Didn't Finsish A Game Grumps Video For the First Time.

Post by Pyro-Hem on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:34 pm

This surprises me considering you are in love with GameGrumps... lol

Sucks that it's a WiiU exclusive, but whatever. Guess I'll just have to play Bayonetta 1 again and play as Bayonetta in Anarchy Reigns. She's the pre-order exclusive character for Anarchy Reigns and I pre-ordered it yesterday. So, I'll just have to make do with that.
Pyro-Hem
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : Pyro-hem

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Razer_Shpex wrote: Yes, this is ture. I didn't finish because they're excited that B2 is going to be Wii U Exclusive.
well if it wasnt for nintendo there wouldnt be a bayonetta 2 at all so i can see why it is
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

PSN : dragonfire111

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:40 pm

@Pyro: At first I was excited that there was B2 then I heard it was Wii U Exclusive and then I realized the Wii U isn't worth $300 or $350 for that matter.

@dragon: They could have gone to plenty of other companies and gone multiplform or to Sony and go PS Exclusive and have a spot on All-Stars instead of Smash.
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Razer_Shpex wrote:@Pyro: At first I was excited that there was B2 then I heard it was Wii U Exclusive and then I realized the Wii U isn't worth $300 or $350 for that matter.

@dragon: They could have gone to plenty of other companies and gone multiplform or to Sony and go PS Exclusive and have a spot on All-Stars instead of Smash.
they didnt go to nintendo platinum had no plans to continue bayo and nintendo dicided they wanted some hardcore games so they asked plat to make a Wii U exclusive Bayo 2
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:50 pm

yeah it quite literally wouldn't exist without the big N. i mean PS has GoW for hack and slash and Microsoft only like fps and rpgs
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:50 pm

Still, my point is that the Wii U isn't worth $300+.
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by lpool1996moh on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:52 pm

oh hell no it isn't its worth maybe 250
lpool1996moh
All-Star
All-Star

PSN : lpool1996moh

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:55 pm

and also Noc you missed a great ep then it was hilarious
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:58 pm

@Ipool I agree and even $200 is kinda chopping teeth but a much better price.

@Dragon: It was at like the 10 minute marker they mentioned it, what happens after? Either that or rate what happens after B2 comment on a scale of 1-10.
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:09 pm

id say on a scale of 1 to 10 id give a glitchy as hell 9
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by papertoonz on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:16 pm

Blame saga not nintendo and this is what people wante for nintendo to have adult games but then they say got hold of a IP that was well loved and people get pssed offed at it i couldn't care TBH i Love/Hate Bayonetta that taunted me for not being able to play it but once you get it you go into and combo state much like the DMC games that i used to play at my friends house which make since but whos care if you buy the system for the game you have a WiiU i did the same for my 3DS in the case of KHDDD but i know there will be more games down the line which pushed me over the line and i think i typed to much here.
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : cj5_4_ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:21 pm

It wasn't that funny.
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:26 pm

papertoonz wrote:

Blame saga not nintendo and this is what people wante for nintendo to have adult games but then they say got hold of a IP that was well loved and people get pssed offed at it i couldn't care TBH i Love/Hate Bayonetta that taunted me for not being able to play it but once you get it you go into and combo state much like the DMC games that i used to play at my friends house which make since but whos care if you buy the system for the game you have a WiiU i did the same for my 3DS in the case of KHDDD but i know there will be more games down the line which pushed me over the line and i think i typed to much here.
When people said "get some more adult games Nintendo" they meant. "Come up with an I.P of your own that's more adult Nintendo" not "go buy a beloved I.P that with enough time with fan love could have gotten a sequel." It's just really a lack of Nintendo's creativity they used to have in the '80s is what disappoints me. It's hard for them to make excuses too when you look at Square Enix and they got ideas always moving around since the '80s.
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by papertoonz on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:32 pm

Razer_Shpex wrote:
When people said "get some more adult games Nintendo" they meant. "Come up with an I.P of your own that's more adult Nintendo" not "go buy a beloved I.P that with enough time with fan love could have gotten a sequel." It's just really a lack of Nintendo's creativity they used to have in the '80s is what disappoints me. It's hard for them to make excuses too when you look at Square Enix and they got ideas always moving around since the '80s.

nobody said to make new IP while i want them to do that (which they are cause the pokemon guys are now allowed to do other stuff then just pokemon) people asked for nintendo to get adult games on their system. they saw they the gme was gonna stop getting money for there game so they steped in saving the game but by making a it only WiiU and dont say square is any better i want them to know they dont just have Final Fanstasy and Dragon Quest.
papertoonz
Pikmin
Pikmin

PSN : cj5_4_ever

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by DP on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:40 pm

Razer_Shpex wrote:When people said "get some more adult games Nintendo" they meant. "Come up with an I.P of your own that's more adult Nintendo" not "go buy a beloved I.P that with enough time with fan love could have gotten a sequel." It's just really a lack of Nintendo's creativity they used to have in the '80s is what disappoints me. It's hard for them to make excuses too when you look at Square Enix and they got ideas always moving around since the '80s.
(1) Platinum doesn't care what fans want though. If they did, they would've been less hateful of Raiden being present in All-Stars, a game that fans have been asking for for years. Bayonetta 2 would never have happened without Nintendo funding it, no matter how much fans would've demanded it.
(2) I find it funny how Square Enix is apparently so creative when they've been the Activision of Japan for the past seven or so years. They've lost their creativity just as much as Nintendo, to the point where they'll put out half-finished games with "creative" new ideas such as ruining the entire point of an MMO game in an MMO game. Not to mention the majority of Square's success comes from building off of cliches, which would imply that they aren't as creative as you claim.

I'm not supporting Nintendo in any way here, because I think the WiiU is a terrible idea and still stand by the fact that it's going to undoubtedly fail (I have multiple statistics to back this claim up). However, to call them out on their creativity when they single-handedly changed the entire seventh console generation is absurd, especially in comparison to a company that is invariably LESS creative than them. However, there's one facet that I found funny about your comparison: Both companies are doomed for failure (in different ways) if they keep up what they're doing over the next few years.
DP
Staff
Staff

PSN : DivinePaladin27

View user profile http://GamingNewsHub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonfire111 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:41 pm

papertoonz wrote:
Razer_Shpex wrote:

nobody said to make new IP while i want them to do that (which they are cause the pokemon guys are now allowed to do other stuff then just pokemon) people asked for nintendo to get adult games on their system. they saw they the gme was gonna stop getting money for there game so they steped in saving the game but by making a it only WiiU and dont say square is any better i want them to know they dont just have Final Fanstasy and Dragon Quest.
which square seems to forget lately that they have more than FF13
dragonfire111
King of Dreamland
King of Dreamland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:43 pm

Remember SE games are infinitely more interesting than Nintendo games whether they be good or bad. The fact that Final Fantasy has so many games and the ideas keep on generating is more than enough to say that Nintendo needs to find a new outlet. Maybe it's time for Nintendo to jump up and make less children friendly games. The games they put out these days barely put up numbers and on top of that they aren't really that good.
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Razer_Shpex on Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:46 pm

dragonfire111 wrote:
papertoonz wrote:
Razer_Shpex wrote:

which square seems to forget lately that they have more than FF13
That is true and you have to give Square credit for not relying on a FF7 remake. They get plenty of games in the hole then they got LR: FF13 coming which on paper looks very interesting. Then they also got FF Versus 13 after that to back it up. Square Enix has a plan right now and it seems to be working out for them.
Razer_Shpex
Lombax
Lombax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trey-Caige II on Mon Dec 10, 2012 3:55 am

dragonfire111 wrote:
Razer_Shpex wrote: Yes, this is ture. I didn't finish because they're excited that B2 is going to be Wii U Exclusive.
well if it wasnt for nintendo there wouldnt be a bayonetta 2 at all so i can see why it is

Wait... B2 existence is owed to Nintendo? Weird. Of all the properties that they could bring back to life, they bring back that one? Nintendo? First Team Ninja does Metroid now this. All of my wat. Not saying a sequel is a bad idea, just that Nintendo publishing is so odd lol.
Trey-Caige II
Lombax
Lombax

PSN : Trey-Caige

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top